Croft BSB: Camier back on form in race 2
Airwaves Yamaha rider Leon Camier went on to take victory in race 2 at the Croft British Superbike round.
A slow start and mistake when working his way up through the pack left Camier with a sixth place finish in race 1 earlier in the day.
Race 1 winner and Hydrex Honda rider Stuart Easton finished second ahead of HM Plant Honda rider Josh Brookes.
James Ellison finished fifth for the Airwaves Yamaha team.
1. L. Camier Airwaves Yamaha
2. S. Easton Hydrex Honda
3. J. Brookes HM Plant Honda
4. J. Ellison Airwaves Yamaha
5. S. Andrews MSS Colchester Kawasaki
6. T. Hill Hydrex Honda
7. I. Lowry Relentless Suzuki by TAS
8. G. Mason (C) Quay Garage Honda
9. J. Da Costa MSS Colchester Kawasaki
10. J. Laverty Buildbase Kawasaki