The second round of the 2018 Bennetts British Superbike Championship gets underway at Brands Hatch Indy this weekend with qualifying and race action set to be broadcast live on Eurosport.
As well as keeping up with the action across the weekend on motorcyclenews.com and MCN’s social media channels (Twitter: @MCNSport, Instagram: motorcyclenews and Facebook), Eurosport will broadcast BSB qualifying and all race action live across Saturday & Sunday.
The line-up is once again fronted by Matt Roberts, who is this year joined in pit lane by Rachel Stringer who has joined the crew as pit lane reporter. Jack Burnicle and James Whitham will, as always, lead commentary with James Haydon and MCN’s Greg Haines covering the support classes.
SATURDAY 14TH APRIL
15:30: Live Bennetts BSB Qualifying & Dickies Supersport Sprint Race – Eurosport 2
19:00 Bennetts BSB Qualifying & Dickies Supersport Race Highlights – Eurosport 2
SUNDAY 15th APRIL
13:00 Live Race Day - Eurosport 2
WEDNESDAY 18th APRIL
20:00 - Bennetts BSB Highlights - ITV4
- 16:05: Bennetts BSB Qualifying
- 17:10: Dickies British Supersport Sprint Race
- 13:30: Bennetts BSB Race 1
- 14:15: British Sidecar Championship
- 14:50: Hel Performance British Motostar
- 15:35: Dickies British Supersport Race 2
- 16:30: Bennetts BSB Race 2
- 17:15: Ducati Performace TriOptions Cup