Marquez calling for MX camp entries
Marc Marquez and insurance giant Allianz will once again team up to offer 20 youngsters from across Europe the chance for two days of MX tuition at the hands of the five-time world champion later this year.
Teaming up for the third running of the Allianz Junior Motor Camp, the lucky 20 riders selected will receive two days at Marquez’s training facility in Lleida in Spain, with all expenses paid.
- MotoGP: Miller breaks leg in training crash, will miss Motegi
- Guy Martin 2017 available now!
- 700 take part in Bristol bike theft awareness ride
- 5 cheap cold weather commuters
- Suzuki make it easier to get on two wheels
The camp is open to 10-13-year-olds, with candidates asked to fill out the online registration form and upload a video of themselves riding before entries close on the 8th October, with entries open to riders from across Europe.