VIDEO: Can the new Fireblade cut it? We ask John McGuinness
23-time Isle of Man TT winner John McGuinness gets his hands on an all new Fireblade for the 2017 TT races, but after the bikes arriving late testing has been tricky for the Louth-based factory Honda squad.
However, after not being too far off the pace with the old bike last year, the Morecambe Missile is confident his team can pull off the small changes he thinks will make the difference before this year’s TT kicks off later next month.
- Top 6 car-inspired motorcycles
- Reca Community Biker Cafe: By bikers, for bikers
- BSB: Haslam out to resume top dog status at Oulton
- Win a Triumph Tiger for one year
- Mum of alleged motorcycle thief caught by Tom Hardy: ‘My son needs help’