Ulster GP: Peter Hickman's video diary - Thursday
Peter Hickman's domination of the 2017 Ulster Grand Prix continued on Thursday with the Smiths BMW/Triumph rider going on to take pole for Saturday's Supersport and Superstock races and provisonal pole for the two Superbike races.
He'd then take a commanding first victory in the opening Dundrod 150 Superbike race, winning the race and setting a new outright lap record of 134.210mph to beat Dean Harrison and Bruce Anstey. For the full results, click here.
- Shed built: "These tanks are like gold dust so I thought I'd build another"
- MCN Fleet: 5 Ninja 650 learnings in 5000 miles
- Gallery: Battle of the £7k 700s
- Unseen pics & untold tales of the infamous Barry Sheene
- The essential guide to British custom builders