Ulster Grand Prix: Peter Hickman's Video Diary - Wednesday
Peter Hickman reflects on the opening day of the 2017 MCE Ulster Grand Prix, in which he stormed to the top of every session in which he competed.
The day started with qualifying for the Dundrod 150 Superbike race, with Hickman taking pole ahead of Padgetts Racing's duo of Bruce Anstey and Conor Cummins. Smiths BMW's HIckman would then go on to set the quickest time in the Superstock class and first Superbike qualifying for Saturday's Ulster Grand Prix races while also topping the Supersport category on the Smiths Trooper Triumph.
For all of the day's times, click here.
- Ride at Silverstone with an all-star line-up
- Lightning LS-2??R aims to become world's fastest production bike
- MCN Fleet: There's a 'Welcome in the Hillside' for the X-Adv
- Bike of the day: Honda CBR600F
- Norton signs engine deal with Zongshen