VIDEO: Chad's electric TT dream
MCN’s Adam ‘Chad’ Child made history last week by completing the first lap of the Isle of Man TT course on a production electric motorcycle. His unofficial lap record was just over 74mph average.
Since then, Chad has improved his lap time by just a little over two minutes with the speed almost at 81mph, on a completely standard, road legal machine.
Tomorrow marks the final laps, here’s a quick update from Chad with how the bike has been performing and what he’s expecting tomorrow.
- Akrapovic release GP-style slip-on for the 2017 Fireblade
- Make an offer for unsold auction bikes
- Bike of the day: BMW S1000RR
- TT 2017: Dunlop dominant for Supersport win
- Biketek CNC Pro Series adjustable levers
Pick up a copy of our special edition McGuinness: Ordinary bloke. Extraordinary Racer. This special from MCN, celebrates the career of one of the sport's best-loved road racers. Affectionately known as McPint, John's career has wowed and entertained bike racing fans for more than 20 years. Buy it here.