TT Marshals to be armed with Fireblade SPs
The bikes will enable the marshals to assist the riders however they can and will enable them to get to certain areas of the 37.5-mile course as required in the quickest time possible.
- The Sunday Social with Chris ‘the Stalker’ Walker
- Gallery: Test ride fun at the 2017 #MCNFestival
- WSB: Dream double for Davies and Ducati
- Dainese release anniversary collection
- Master the art of auction buys
The marshals will be given guidance on using the advanced electronic system prior to the TT so they can tailor the bike to suit their riding style.
The bikes will be kept in standard trim and are currently being tested by Honda ahead of the handover.
The Blade is all-new for 2017 and has received wide spread acclaim, despite some forthcomings that teams are finding with the racing-spec machines. It also recently won our 2017 sportsbike test.