Reigning champion Tom Sykes will start tomorrow's races from pole position after setting a new circuit best lap of 1'36.366.
Sykes will be joined on the front row by Ducati's Davide Giugliano and Honda's Jonathan Rea, who will be looking to keep his title hopes alive in tomorrow's races.
The second row consists of Chaz Davies ahead of the Aprilai team-mates of Sylvain Guintoli and Marco Melandri. Guintoli will have to get a good start if he's to challenge Sykes and keep his title hopes alive. The Frenchman is currently 31 points adrift.
Loris Baz will head the third row after progressing from SP1, ahead of Suzuki team-mates Alex Lowes and Eugene Laverty.
1. Tom Sykes GBR Kawasaki Racing ZX-10R 1m 36.366s
2. Davide Giugliano ITA Ducati SBK 1199 Panigale R 1m 36.593s
3. Jonathan Rea GBR PATA Honda CBR1000RR 1m 36.906s
4. Chaz Davies GBR Ducati SBK 1199 Panigale R 1m 37.021s
5. Sylvain Guintoli FRA Aprilia Racing RSV4 1m 37.184s
6. Marco Melandri ITA Aprilia Racing RSV4 1m 37.190s
7. Loris Baz FRA Kawasaki Racing ZX-10R 1m 37.215s
8. Alex Lowes GBR Voltcom Crescent Suzuki GSX-R1000 1m 37.270s
9. Eugene Laverty IRL Voltcom Crescent Suzuki GSX-R1000 1m 37.407s
10. Leon Haslam GBR PATA Honda CBR1000RR 1m 37.575s
11. Xavi Fores ESP 3C Ducati SBK 1199 Panigale R 1m 37.673s
12. Max Neukirchner GER 3C Ducati SBK 1199 Panigale R 1m 37.877s