Aruba.it Ducati rider Chaz Davies dominated race two at Aragon to take his first victory of 2015 as British riders once again ruled the podium.
Davies got the jump on the rest of the field away from the lights, and was untouchable throughout the race, crossing the line 3.190secs ahead of race one winner Jonathan Rea.
Unable to catch Davies, Rea had to settle for second place, although he was hounded by pole sitter Leon Haslam in the second half of the race, but the Aprilia rider just didn't have the pace to pass the Kawasaki.
2013 champion Tom Sykes' weekend ended badly on the sixth lap, as the Kawasaki rider highsided spectacularly exiting the penultimate corner on to the long back straight. Sykes, seemingly winded, was slow to his feet but eventually walked away.
Reigning champion Sylvain Guintoli followed Sykes into the gravel a lap later, lowsiding his Pata Honda at turn 14.
After a mechanical issue in race one, Alex Lowes will have been looking forward to race two, but a mistake on the opening lap forced the young Brit off track, before he rejoined dead last. Lowes managed to work his way up to 14th position, less than a second behind team-mate Randy de Puniet.
MV Agusta rider Leon Camier rounded out the points in 15th place.
1. Chaz Davies GBR Aruba.it Racing Ducati 1199R 18 laps
2. Jonathan Rea GBR Kawasaki Racing ZX-10R 3.190s
3. Leon Haslam GBR Red Devils Roma Aprilia RSV4 +3.712s
4. Jordi Torres ESP Red Devils Roma Aprilia RSV4 +14.216s
5. Xavi Fores ESP Aruba.it Racing Ducati 1199R +20.524s
6. David Salom ESP Pedercini Kawasaki ZX-10R 25.878s
7. Leandro Mercado ARG Barni Ducati 1199R +25.939s
8. Michael van der Mark NED PATA Honda CBR1000RR 26.075s
9. Ayrton Badovini ITA BMW Italia S1000RR 27.253s
10. Nico Terol ESP Althea Ducati 1199R +28.666s
11. Matteo Baiocco ITA Althea Ducati 1199R +41.083s
12. Roman Ramos ESP GO Eleven Kawasaki ZX-10R+41.983s
13. Randy de Puniet FRA Voltcom Crescent Suzuki GSX-R1000 42.961s
14. Alex Lowes GBR Voltcom Crescent Suzuki GSX-R1000 43.057s
15. Leon Camier GBR MV Agusta F4 RR +43.375s
16. Christophe Ponsson LUX Grillini Kawasaki ZX-10R +59.193s
17. Santiago Barragan ESP Grillini Kawasaki ZX-10R +59.296s
18. Niccolo Canepa ITA Team Hero EBR 1190RX +76.004s
19. Larry Pegram USA Team Hero EBR 1190RX +93.714s
20. Imre Toth HUN Team Toth BMW S1000RR +1 lap