Gallery: PATA Yamaha lift covers off 2017 YZF-R1
The PATA Yamaha World Superbike Team lifted the covers of its 2017 YZF-R1 at the Yamaha Racing headquarters in Italy yesterday.
The bike's livery remains largely unchanged from last year, but with more involvement from the Japanese factory it's thought the machine underneath is quite different as the team looks to take their first WSB win with the new R1 this year.
- CCM Spitfire flat-tracker unveiled
- Which new superbike gets your vote?
- Video: Mid air surprise for dune riding motorcyclist
- Bikes catching our eye this week
- Top 5 Valentine's Day gift ideas