Gallery: Milwaukee Aprilia team launch
As the first test of the 2017 Superbike World Championship got underway in Jerez this morning, the British-based Milwaukee Aprilia squad lifted the covers off the RSV4-RF Aprilia Eugene Laverty and Lorenzo Savadori will race as the season gets underway at Phillip Island next month.
- Suzuki GSX-S750 first ride: 'Hard to fall in love with'
- Video: 2017 Honda CBR1000RR Fireblade first ride
- MotoGP: 2017 calendar finally fully confirmed
- Top 12 textile and leather jackets for 2017
- Vote now for your MCN Man of the Year 2016!
Having switched from the BMW machinery they campaigned last year, the launch marks a new start for the Shaun Muir Racing outfit. The team had been keen to have more involvement from a manufacturer, and with the amount of Aprilia personnel in the garage at the team launch, including top dog Romano Albesiano, it looks like they may have just got their wish.