New Triumph finance and free accessories offers
29 January 2014 10:36
Triumph has unveiled a new series of finance and accessory offers on a large section of new bikes sold from February 1 with up to £1215 of free accessories on some bikes.
The offers cover virtually every bike on sale at the moment and not only are there accessory deals but a new range of PCP (Personal Contract Purchase) deals are offering some bikes on finance deals for £89 a month.
- Triumph's press release gives examples of the offers which include:
- Speed Triple & Speed Triple R – free Arrow slip-on silence, anodised front & rear brake reservoirs and a comfort gel seat (worth £1215)
- Street Triple & Street Triple R – free belly pan, fly screen and seat cowl (worth £430)
- Tiger 800 & Tiger 800XC (excludes SE model) – free top box & carriage, heated grips and adjustable high screen (worth £715)
- Tiger Explorer & Explorer XC – free panniers, heated grips, heated rider seat (worth £940)
- Tiger Sport – free panniers (worth £670)
Triumph has made it clear fitting charges may apply to some of these parts but the cost of this is dealer dependant so make sure you discuss this and agree on a fee before signing a deal.
Triumph's statement added: "We’re also supporting some great finance offers across the range, through TriStar, our PCP finance product offered in conjunction with Black Horse, with some very attractive monthly payment."
Some examples include:
- Bonneville – £89 per month
- Street Triple – £95 per month
- Tiger 800 – £99 per month
- Tiger 800Xc – £109 per month
- Sprint GT SE – £109 per month
- Tiger Sport – £119 per month
- Speed Triple - £119 per month
- Tiger Explorer - £129 per month
- Thunderbird - £129 per month
- Daytona 675 - £135 per month
- Trophy SE - £169 per month
- Rocket III Roadster - £169 per month
Full terms and conditions can be found at the Triumph website.