Moto Guzzi Nevada Anniversario
07 June 2010 17:15
To celebrate twenty years of the middleweight Moto Guzzi Nevada cruiser, the Italian firm have created a new addition to their model line-up: the Nevada Anniversario, which will only be available in Italy.
The Nevada Anniversario has the same chassis and 48bhp, 744cc 90° V-twin motor as the standard £6274 Nevada Classic, but features a number of detail changes. These include:
• A new, smoothly-sculptured seat.
• Restyled rear mudguard and side panels.
• Chrome-plated taillight and pillion grab-handles
• Lower and narrower handlebars
• Two-tone black and grey paint scheme.
Piaggio UK tell us they have no plans to bring the Moto Guzzi Nevada Anniversario at present.
Moto Guzzi | Nevada | Motorcycle insurance