MCN, January 3, 2007
New MCN: January 3
17 January 2007 09:25
In this week’s MCN police forces admit they have no dedicated traffic cops.
Despite an increase of drink driving and more road users using their mobile phones it is impossible to determine how many officers there are dedicated to the roads.
Also in this edition, we get technical with Honda’s new 800. MCN technical guru Neil Spalding takes an in depth look at the RC212V.
The latest edition of MCN is available from January 3, 2007, priced just £1.80.
* Benelli to build 340BHP V8 Superbike
* KTM RC8 caught in Christmas test
* See what the staff at MCN ride
* Enduro Africa – the full story part two
* Toseland – “We’ve got work to do”
* Feature length interview with MotoGP’s John Hopkins