Leon Camier backs up his qualifying performance with a win in race 1
Thruxton BSB: Camier takes victory in race 1
31 May 2009 15:01
Airwaves Yamaha duo Leon Camier and James Ellison took first and second respectively in BSB race 1 at Thruxton.
Hydrex Honda rider Stuart Easton was third and Simon Andrews took 4th for the MSS Colchester Kawasaki team.
Michael Rutter, riding for the Worx Crescent Suzuki team, took 5th, leaving HM Plant Honda riders Glen Richards and Josh Brookes in 6th and 7th.
1. Leon Camier (Airwaves Yamaha)
2. James Ellison (Airwaves Yamaha) +1.296s
3. Stuart Easton (Hydrex Honda) +7.236s
4. Simon Andrews (MSS Colchester Kawasaki) +10.670s
5. Michael Rutter (Worx Crescent Suzuki) +11.304s
6. Glen Richards (HM Plant Honda) +11.515s
7. Josh Brookes (HM Plant Honda) +15.872s
8. John Laverty (Buildbase Kawasaki) +19.707s
9. Gary Mason (Quay Garage Honda) +23.199s
10. Julien Da Costa (MSS Colchester Kawasaki) +27.292s