James Ellison won the second race at Brands Hatch
Brands Hatch BSB: James Ellison takes race two win
05 April 2010 16:45
Swan Honda rider James Ellison has won the second race of the 2010 BSB season at Brands Hatch after leading the entire race.
First race winner Tommy Hill finished second after following Ellison for the 30-lap race but being unable to make a pass on Ellison.
Completing the podium was 30 year old Alastair Seeley on the Relentless by TAS Suzuki after battling hard with team-mate Michael Laverty.
First race runner up Ryuichi Kiyonari retired early on in the race with a mechanical problem.
That left Josh Brookes as the lone HM Plant Honda rider, but Brookes crashed at Druids halfway through the race, leaving HM Plant Honda with no finishers for the second race.
1. James Ellison (Swan Honda)
2. Tommy Hill (Worx Crescent Suzuki) +0.186s
3. Alastair Seeley (Relentless Suzuki by TAS) +4.925s
4. Michael Laverty (Relentless Suzuki by TAS) +6.711s
5. Stuart Easton (Swan Honda) +22.060s
6. Michael Rutter (Ridersmotorcycles.com Ducati) +22.203s
7. John Laverty (Buildbase Kawasaki) +27.328s
8. Simon Andrews (MSS Colchester Kawasaki) +29.841s
9. Martin Jessopp (Ridersmotorcycles.com Ducati) +35.885s
10. Steve Brogan (Jentin Racing BMW Evo)