Silverstone BSB: Ellison takes race 2 win
26 September 2010 17:51
Swan honda rider James Ellison won the second race in today's British Superbike round at Silverstone.
Ryuichi Kiyonari finished second for HM Plant Honda, with his team mate Josh Brookes in third.
Relentless Suzuki rider Alastair Seeley came in fourth, leaving Worx Suzuki rider Tommy Hill in fifth.
1. James Ellison (Swan Honda)
2. Ryuichi Kiyonari (HM Plant Honda) +5.850s
3. Josh Brookes (HM Plant Honda) +12.865s
4. Alastair Seeley (Relentless Suzuki by TAS) +15.293s
5. Tommy Hill (Worx Crescent Suzuki) +20.264s
6. Dan Linfoot (Motorpoint Yamaha) +22.767s
7. Gary Mason (MSS Colchester Kawasaki) +25.308s
8. Chris Walker (Sorrymate.com SMT Honda) +27.694s
9. John Laverty (Buildbase Kawasaki) +28.793s
10. Peter Hickman (Ultimate Racing Yamaha) +39.165s