It's Ride to Work Day today and after my early morning ride to the office here’s the photo of my Yamaha Fazer8 in the car park at MCN Towers!
As you can see there’s only me and a couple of other riders here so far but as the day progresses the bike park will be full of all manner of machines.
To celebrate this national event we want you to send in photos of your Ride to Work, hopefully the end result will be slightly more exciting than mine!
The best photo, as judged by MCN’s Editor Andy Calton, will win a cracking HJC IS-17 Lorenzo replica helmet.
All you need to do is email your pictures to email@example.com as soon as you can on Monday either before or after your ride to work in the morning. Judging will take place at noon on Tuesday 18 June.
Details on the HJC IS-17 Lorenzo replica
• HJC’s latest development is the full-face HJC IS-17 in 2 new Lorenzo graphics.
• The new helmet is lightweight, comfortable and, thanks to the use of CAD technology, offers a superior fit.
• The close-fitting internal padding is soft to the touch, completely removable and washable and comes in varying thicknesses, while an antibacterial lining inhibits the formation of odours and bacteria.
• The integrated sunshield, protects against glare and ensures the IS-17’s suitability for use year-round.
• Other features include:
• Anti-fog Pinlock® MAXVISION insert ensures clear visibility at all times
• Aerodynamic shell with large eye port for greater visibility
• Double-D ring system
• Available in Black or White
• RRP £179.99
BLOG13 | FAZER13