THIS COMPETITION HAS NOW CLOSED. THANK YOU FOR ALL YOUR ENTRIES, THE WINNER HAS BEEN NOTIFIED.
Want to watch Shane ‘Shakey’ Byrne and Leon Camier Kick Up A Gear at the next round of the British Superbike championship at Snetterton this weekend?
Airwaves chewing gum has joined forces with motorcyclenews.com to give you the chance to win VIP tickets to the Snetterton round on June 15, 2008.
Former British Superbike Champion Byrne will be riding alongside 21-year-old Camier on the new look Airwaves Ducati 1098R as they bid to win the rider’s championship for Airwaves Ducati for the first time since 2005.
Our lucky winner will receive a pair of tickets in the official Airwaves Ducati hospitality on race day, which includes lunch, refreshments and the opportunity to meet the riders.
All you have to do to stand a chance of winning is answer the following simple question.
How many wins has Airwaves Ducati rider Shane Byrne taken so far in the 2008 season?
Send us your answer along with your contact details – including daytime telephone number – to firstname.lastname@example.org
Deadline for entries is 2pm on Friday, June 13, 2008
To follow the Airwaves Ducati team during 2008 log onto www.airwaves-ducati.co.uk
Terms and Conditions:
1. Entries must be sent to email@example.com
2. All entries must be received by 2pm on Friday, June 13, 2008
3. Entrants must be aged 18 or over.
4. Entry excludes employees of The Wrigley Company, Generate Sponsorship, members of their families, their agents and anyone connected with the competition.
5. No more than one entry per household.
6. Competition open to UK residents only.
7. Correct entries will be entered into a draw which will take place on Friday, June 13, 2008.
8. The Bauer Consumer / Wrigley Company’s decision is final and no correspondence is to be entered into.
9. Arrangements for collecting the prize will be confirmed with the winner.
10. The Wrigley Company accepts no liability for any losses in relation to the cancellation of the event.
11. The prize is non-transferable and must be accepted as offered.
12. There are no cash alternatives or cash substitutes for the prize.
13. Any personal data collected as part of this competition will be used for notifying the winner and delivering the prize.
14. The prize excludes travel and accommodation. The winner must pay all additional costs not included in the prize.
15. The Wrigley Company has the right to change these terms & conditions at any time.
16. By entering the competition, all participants will be deemed to have accepted and be bound by these terms and conditions.
17. This competition is not available in conjunction with any other offer.