Embassy Triumph Glen Richards has qualified on pole position for tomorrow’s British Supersport race at Snetterton.
Richards recorded a best lap of 1:07.707 in the first of the two qualifying sessions yesterday. He was only able to finish 17th in today’s second session, but his time from yesterday was enough to take the pole spot.
Isle of Man TT Supersport winner Steve Plater will start alongside Richards on his Yamaha R6 while Relentless Suzuki’s Ian Lowry and Raceways Yamaha’s Hudson Kennaugh make up the rest of the front row.
Snetterton British Supersport qualifying results:
1. Glen Richards MAP Embassy Triumph 1.07.707
2. Steve Plater AIM Racing Yamaha 1.07.711
3. Ian Lowry Relentless Suzuki 1.07.717
4. Hudson Kennaugh Raceways Yamaha 1.07.805
5. James Westmoreland Centurion Racing Honda 1.07.881
6. Steve Brogan HM Plant Honda 1.08.184
7. Paul Young MAP Embassy Triumph 1.08.224
8. Ashley Beech Colin Appleyard Yamaha 1.08.287
9. Marty Nutt Nutt Travel Yamaha 1.08.325
10. Joe Dickinson Trucklinks Yamaha 1.08.329
11. James Webb Padgetts Honda 1.08.400
12. Rob Frost Team Buff Triumph 1.08.459
13. BJ Toal Virgin Media Yamaha 1.08.468
14. Craig Fitzpatrick (Cup) BLDS Couriers 1.08.474
15. Ian Hutchinson AIM Racing Yamaha 1.08.538
16. Midge Smart Wylie and Holland Yamaha 1.08.539
Share and comment on this article ...