Brands Hatch BSB: Camier takes debut win for Airwaves Yamaha
Published: 13 April 2009
Airwaves Yamaha rider Leon Camier claimed victory in the second BSB race at Brands Hatch this weekend, giving his team their debut win.
Worx Crescent Suzuki rider Sylvain Guintoli finished second in race 2 after winning race 1 earlier in the day. HM Plant Honda rider Steve Plater claimed third, 3.3 sec off the winning pace set by Camier.
Plater's HM Plant Honda team mate Glen Richards finished in fifth, behind Hydrex Honda rider Stuart Easton.
1. Leon Camier (Airwaves Yamaha)
2. Sylvain Guintoli (Worx Crescent Suzuki) +2.319s
3. Steve Plater (HM Plant Honda) +3.347s
4. Stuart Easton (Hydrex Honda) +3.772s
5. Glen Richards (HM Plant Honda) +3.915s
6. Karl Harris (Hydrex Honda) +11.121s
7. James Ellison (Airwaves Yamaha) +11.531s
8. Chris Walker (Motorpoint/Henderson Yamaha) +11.826s
9. Gary Mason (Quay Garage Honda) +12.968s
10. Julien Da Costa (MSS Colchester Kawasaki) +14.641s
Share and comment on this article ...