Worx Crescent Suzuki rider Sylvain Guintoli took first place in race 1 at the Brands Hatch BSB round.
The French rider has lead the way all weekend by claiming pole position, lapping fastest in warm up and now taking the win in his debut race.
HM Plant Honda rider Glen Richards took second place, 0.952 secs off the pace set by Guintoli, leaving Hydrex Honda rider Stuart Easton to claim third place.
1. Sylvain Guintoli (Worx Crescent Suzuki)
2. Glen Richards (HM Plant Honda) +0.952s
3. Stuart Easton (Hydrex Honda) +3.086s
4. Leon Camier (Airwaves Yamaha) +7.007s
5. James Ellison (Airwaves Yamaha) +7.814s
6. Gary Mason (Quay Garage Honda) +8.505s
7. Simon Andrews (MSS Colchester Kawasaki) +9.359s
8. Jason O'Halloran (SMT Honda) +9.639s
9. Graeme Gowland (Motorpoint/Henderson Yamaha) +10.549s
10. Tristan Palmer (Buildbase Kawasaki) +16.181s