Airwaves Yamaha rider Leon Camier claimed his second win of the day in British Superbike race 2 at Thruxton.
In a repeat of race 1, Camier's team mate James Ellison followed him across the line to take second place on the podium.
HM Plant Honda rider Josh Brookes got his first taste of the podium with third place, after finishing 7th in race one earlier today. Stuart Easton, riding for Hydrex Honda, took 4th.
Worx Crescent Suzuki rider Michael Rutter finished in 5th.
1. L Camier Airwaves Yamaha
2. J Ellison Airwaves Yamaha
3. J Brookes HM Plant Honda
4. S Easton Hydrex Honda
5. M Rutter Worx Crescent Suzuki
6. S Andrews MSS Colchester Kawasaki
7. G Richards HM Plant Honda
8. I Lowry Relentless Suzuki by TAS
9. K Harris Hydrex Honda
10. J Da Costa MSS Colchester Kawasaki
Share and comment on this article ...