Knockhill BSB: Brookes on pole
Published: 03 July 2010
HM Plant Honda rider Josh Brookes claimed pole today in the roll for pole session ahead of tomorrow's Knockhill BSB clash.
Brookes' team mate Ryuichi Kiyonari finished second on the time sheets, leaving Worx Suzuki rider Tommy Hill in third.
Michael Rutter will start from 4th for the Ridersmotorcycles.com Ducati team and James Ellison will start from fifth for Swan Honda.
Relentless TAS rider Michael Laverty crashed out and was unable to rejoin the session due to excessive bike damage, meaning he will start from 20th in tomorrow's race.
1. Josh Brookes (HM Plant Honda) 48.486s
2. Ryuichi Kiyonari (HM Plant Honda) +0.150s
3. Tommy Hill (Worx Suzuki) +0.212s
4. Michael Rutter (Ridersmotorcycles.com Ducati) +0.305s
5. James Ellison (Swan Honda) +0.314s
6. Dan Linfoot (Motorpoint Yamaha) +0.382s
7. Stuart Easton (Swan Honda) +0.388s
8. Tommy Bridewell (Quay Garage Honda) +0.427s
9. Alastair Seeley (Relentless Suzuki by TAS) +0.473s
10. Andrew Pitt (Motorpoint Yamaha) +0.679s
Share and comment on this article ...