Relentless Suzuki rider Michael Laverty took the win in the second British Superbike race at Oulton Park today.
Ridersmotorcycles.com Ducati rider Michael Rutter placed second, followed by Tommy Hill in third for Worx Crescent Suzuki.
HM Plant Honda rider Ryuichi Kiyonari came in fourth, leaving Buildbase Kawasaki rider John Laverty in fifth.
1. Michael Laverty (Relentless Suzuki by TAS)
2. Michael Rutter (Ridersmotorcycles.com Ducati) +6.00s
3. Tommy Hill (Worx Crescent Suzuki) +11.333s
4. Ryuichi Kiyonari (HM Plant Honda) +16.029s
5. John Laverty (Buildbase Kawasaki) +23.590s
6. Alastair Seeley (Relentless Suzuki by TAS) +27.258s
7. Tommy Bridewell (Quay Garage Honda) +30.287s
8. Josh Brookes (HM Plant Honda) +30.283s
9. Hudson Kennaugh (MAR Kawasaki) +32.463s
10. Adam Jenkinson (Buildbase Kawasaki) +54.950s