HM Plant Honda rider Ryuichi Kiyonari claimed victory in the first British Superbike race at Cadwell Park today.
Michael Laverty finished second for the Relentless Suzuki by TAS team, followed by Ridersmotorcycles.com rider Michael Rutter in third.
Quay Garage Honda rider Tommy Bridewell came in fourth, leaving Josh Brookes to take fifth for HM PLant Honda.
1. Ryuichi Kiyonari (HM Plant Honda)
2. Michael Laverty (Relentless Suzuki by TAS) +0.497s
3. Michael Rutter (Ridersmotorcycles.com Ducati) +1.877s
4. Tommy Bridewell (Quay Garage Honda) +2.528s
5. Josh Brookes (HM Plant Honda) +5.168s
6. John Laverty (Buildbase Kawasaki) +7.754s
7. Chris Walker (MSS Colchester Kawasaki) +10.072s
8. Martin Jessopp (Ridersmotorcycles.com Ducati) +11.042s
9. Alastair Seeley (Relentless Suzuki by TAS) +11.953s
10. Dan Linfoot (Motorpoint Yamaha) +13.178s