The MCE British Superbike championship have unveiled their 2017 dates, with the series kicking off at Donington Park in March and concluding at Brands Hatch in October.
The move from Silverstone to Donington for the season opener sees Silverstone take over as the final round of the regular season, with Oulton Park promoted to a Showdown round alongside Assen and Brands.
The other big mover is the Cadwell Park round, which loses it’s traditional Bank Holiday Monday slot for the second time in three years thanks to a clash with the British Grand Prix at Silverstone.
- 30 March - 2 April Donington Park
- 15 - 17 April Brands Hatch Indy*
- 29 April - 1 May Oulton Park*
- 16 - 18 June Knockhill
- 30 June - 2 July Snetterton
- 21 - 23 July Brands Hatch GP
- 4 - 6 August Thruxton
- 18 - 20 August Cadwell Park
- 8 - 10 September Silverstone
- 15 - 17 September Oulton Park
- 29 September - 1 October Assen
- 13 - 15 October Brands Hatch GP
* denotes Bank Holiday Monday main raceday
Looking for the perfect two-wheeled companion? Visit MCN Bikes For Sale website or use MCN's Bikes For Sale App.