Despite two crashes this morning Xerox Ducati rider Noriyuki Haga is at the top of the time sheets mid way through the afternoon session of the opening day.
Yamaha Italia rider Tom Sykes sits at the bottom of the field and is no longer on track due to feeling unwell and suffering from a lack of strength. The young Brit is expected to return to track tomorrow to resume the test.
Times at 3.50pm local time
1. Noriyuki Haga (Ducati) 1m 41.730
2. Ben Spies (Yamaha) 1m 41.854
3. Michel Fabrizio (Ducati) 1m 42.120
4. Yukio Kagayama (Suzuki) 1m 42.276
5. Max Neukirchner (Suzuki) 1m 42.635
6. Ryuichi Kiyonari (Honda) 1m 43.069
7. Shinya Nakano (Aprilia) 1m 43.181
8. Troy Corser (BMW) 1m 43.652
9. Max Biaggi (Aprilia) 1m 44.099
10. Ruben Xaus (BMW) 1m 44.348
11. Jonathan Rea (Honda) 1m 44.496
12. Carlos Checa (Honda) 1m 46.583
13. Tom Sykes (Yamaha) 1m 46.780
Share and comment on this article ...