BMW HP4 available from 1 December 2012
10 October 2012 10:46
BMW has revealed the prices of the new HP4 and HP4 Carbon which will go on sale from December 1, 2012.
The 193bhp standard 2013 HP4 is priced at £16,700 OTR while the Carbon version will cost £19,350 OTR.
The Carbon edition features a range of carbon fibre parts and accessories in addition to the standard model.
2013 BMW HP4 standard
• Semi-active suspension - Dynamic Damping Control DDC.
• IDM developed Race ABS.
• Dynamic Traction Control DTC with fine adjustment in "Slick" mode.
• HP Gear Shift Assist as standard.
• Lightweight titanium exhaust system.
• Launch Control with refined wheelie detection.
• Lightweight forged aluminium wheels in black.
• Radially-mounted Brembo monobloc brake callipers.
• LED indicators.
• Tinted windshield.
• Rear wheel tyre in size 200/55 ZR 17.
• Top yoke with engraved number and HP4 logo.
2013 BMW HP4 Carbon
• HP brake & clutch lever.
• HP carbon belly pan.
• HP rider footrest system.
• Wheels in Racing Blue metallic.
• HP carbon badge carrier.
• HP carbon tank cover & numberplate hanger.
• Sponsor sticker kit included.