WSS: Artist releases Kyle Ryde drawing to help fund season
Renowned motorcycle racing artist Billy Art is producing a drawing of Kyle Ryde in order to help fund the young British World Supersport hopeful’s season with the Puccetti Kawasaki team.
Guided by double WSB champion Jonathan Rea, Ryde secured a space alongside five-time WSS champion Kenan Sofugolu in the top Supersport outfit but needs to secure further funds to complete the season.
Sitting fourth in the championship after the first three rounds, just 13 points off series leader Lucas Mahias, Ryde has already shown he has a strong chance this year.
- Gallery: Triumph Street Triple 765 v Kawasaki Z900
- MCN Fleet: GSX250R ready to roll
- Osaka motorcycle show reveals show-stopping customs & concepts
- Gallery: Novice mud-monsters tested
- '#ride5000miles is a brilliant way to get Britain biking'
Taken from an image of Ryde in the opening round of the World Championship at Phillip Island, Billy Art has carefully sketched out the drawing, which will be available for sale onhis website with prices starting at just £20. All prints will be signed by Ryde.
Win a copy of the Kyle Ryde drawing on MCN's competitions page!