Motorcycle reviews by MCN and owners

Search bike reviews

Sell Your Bike with MCN

Rated 4.6 out of 5 from 1200+ reviews on Review Centre. Sellers say:

• "I sold my bike fast"
  • "I got the asking price"
  • "Great service and painless to sell"

Place ad now

Review your bike

Happy with your current bike? Have you had problems? Share the highs and lows of your ownership experience by writing an owner's review

Top bike reviews

• SUPER SOCO TC MAX (2019-on)

2 out of 5 (2/5)
    3 owners' rating
    3.3 out of 5 (3.3/5)

The Super Soco TC Max is close to being a game-changer

• KAWASAKI NINJA H2 (2019-on)

3 owners' rating
    4.3 out of 5 (4.3/5)

Kawasaki’s claim of more power might not show up on our dyno, but it hardly matters

• HONDA CMX1100 REBEL (2021-on)

2 owners' rating
    5 out of 5 (5/5)

As nonchalantly non-plussed by bimbling along a seafront basking in its bassy tones and admiring glances, as it is capable of blitzing a mountain road

• YAMAHA XV535 VIRAGO (1988-2004)

11 owners' rating
    4.4 out of 5 (4.4/5)

Basic, trusted, easy to ride and with unchallenging but enjoyable performance

• KAWASAKI VERSYS 1000 S (2021-on)

4 out of 5 (4/5)

Kawasaki have upped the spec but also the price of their budget-conscious adventure tourer for 2021 – is it the right thing to do?

• MOTO-GUZZI V7 (2021-on)

2 owners' rating
    5 out of 5 (5/5)

Charismatic retro with largest and most powerful engine yet

Latest owners' reviews

• ZERO SR F (2019-on)

4 out of 5 (4/5)

Ive a collection of bikes from GSXR1000K5 through Cagiva Raptor 1000 to classic Honda CB750 K0 but I keep coming back to riding the SRF. I spanner my own bikes and rebuild classics, with the Zero just keep it fed with tyres. 90% of my riding is under 80 miles so with everything cranked up 100% and...

• HONDA NC750X (2014-2021)

5 out of 5 (5/5)

I have just taken possession of a new Honda NC750X and have so far ridden it the 150 miles from the dealer to my home. My first impressions are that it is an excellent all round medium weight bike. I traded in the frenetic Suzuki GS 1250 against the Honda as I suspected that riding the Suzuki would...

• YAMAHA MT-09 (2021-on)

5 out of 5 (5/5)

There’s not to much to criticise about this bike. a small display or possibly the style. However, once you ride and get to know this bike, it’s a real joy to ride and own. Every time you finish a ride, your left looking forward to the next ride. It can’t help but grin from ear to ear when you crack...

• BMW R1150GS (1999-2005)

4 out of 5 (4/5)

Even though it’s only done 60k miles in 20 years, mine’s not in the best condition. It runs and rides well and I love how versatile it is but the paintwork on the engine/gearbox is in a sorry state! I’ll have to sort it out at some point. Apart from that and a bent subframe that needed replacing...

• TRIUMPH ROCKET III (2009-2017)

4 out of 5 (4/5)

needs a much better detent spring,,perhaps one that fits better to its joining ends so it catches itself when it breaks instead of dropping into the engines oil sump in two pieces and you then have problems that dealers just love to fix for $$$$

• BMW F800R (2009-on)

4 out of 5 (4/5)

Something a bit different from the crowd

• YAMAHA TRACER 900 (2018-2020)

5 out of 5 (5/5)

Very pleased with the bike. I have done 4000 miles so far problem free. The longride I have done was 318 miles so far. Only passed my test 9 months ago and I test rode a couple of other bikes before buying this one.

• TRIUMPH SPEEDMASTER 1200 Bonneville Speedmaster (2018-on)

5 out of 5 (5/5)

Traded in a large cruiser/tourer for this bike. Speedmaster has excellent handling and instant power on tap. The suspension is very good, never bottoms out. It came with the comfort seat, which is pretty good, but the comfort pillion, while thicker than the previous years, is very hard and not cushy...

Review your bike

MCN has 1000s of reviews of motorcycles written by our expert team of testers as well as owners.

Use our motorbike reviews to help you choose your next bike, whatever it may be - from supersports bike to scooter.

All our reviews include detailed specs and performance figures, plus photo galleries, so you can get the fullest possible picture of any popular bike before you buy.