Motorcycle reviews by MCN and owners

Search bike reviews

Sell Your Bike with MCN

Rated 4.6 out of 5 from 1200+ reviews on Review Centre. Sellers say:

• "I sold my bike fast"
  • "I got the asking price"
  • "Great service and painless to sell"

Place ad now

Review your bike

Happy with your current bike? Have you had problems? Share the highs and lows of your ownership experience by writing an owner's review

Top bike reviews

• HONDA CG125 (1975-2008)

29 owners' rating
    4.5 out of 5 (4.5/5)

The Spam of biking; a bit downmarket, stodgy and uninspiring, but ultimately does exactly what it says on the tin

• HONDA PCX125 (2021-on)

4 out of 5 (4/5)

Updated PCX125 retains the same easy-going, winning formula with greater performance, more storage and new tech

• BMW M1000RR (2021-on)

It's insanely quick but not worth paying the extra over an S1000RR

• ENFIELD METEOR 350 (2021-on)

4 out of 5 (4/5)

All-new, 20bhp, single-cylinder 350 cruiser lacks ‘wow’ factor of its 650 twins but it’s charming, accessible, great value and marks a significant step up in Enfield quality and spec

• BMW S1000R (2021-on)

4 out of 5 (4/5)

The BMW S1000R won’t satisfy those who buy solely on the strength of a spec sheet, but it’s a very polished and potent super naked

• KAWASAKI ZZR600 (1990-2007)

47 owners' rating
    4.6 out of 5 (4.6/5)

Overlooked by many but those who've ridden them know how good they can be

• SUZUKI GSX-R600 (2011-2018)

6 owners' rating
    5 out of 5 (5/5)

The easy-going nature of the bike is still there, but it's sharper, more agile and there's more punch out of the corners

Latest owners' reviews

• DUCATI 1199 PANIGALE S (2012-2014)

5 out of 5 (5/5)

I love it so much that it hurts! This bike is built by a very passionate group of people. From engineers to the designers to all the way to the factory assembly line. I'm in the motorcycle business too and I've met Gianni Fabbro, I do spend time with people regulary who have worked with him. I know...

• YAMAHA MT-09 (2021-on)

4 out of 5 (4/5)

Only a month into ownership, but I am overjoyed with it. Surprisingly economical, I've now done 2000 MLS, motorway, A roads, B roads Rural and Urban. Not resetting the computer, It's averaged 67mpg. Yes, it's in the UK, and I haven't been hanging about. Stylish, it gets lots of rubbernecks lol, and...

• BMW K1600GT (2017-on)

5 out of 5 (5/5)

This is the Bentley GT of motorbikes, old school quality and tech, but still cuts it with the very latest bikes. Will it survive Euro 5, a great loss if it goes, a unique world beating 6 cylinder engine, as smooth as anything out there. No other motorcycle experience can compare.

• DUCATI SUPERSPORT (2017-2021)

4 out of 5 (4/5)

Excellent road bike. Whilst I liked the idea of the previous 939 I never quite fell for the looks. When Ducati launched the facelift 950 I felt they’d massively improved the looks. The bike is comfortable, with a riding position relaxed enough for commuting and great for twisty A & B road blasts.

• BMW S1000XR (2020-on)

5 out of 5 (5/5)

Outstanding performance and handling. Downside is it’s a tall ole ride.

• HONDA CB1100 EX (2017-2021)

5 out of 5 (5/5)

+ Well planted, excellent handling, comfortable. - Bloody heavy when moving around (in out of garage, parking space etc)

• KAWASAKI Z1000SX (2017-2019)

5 out of 5 (5/5)

Great all rounder, tours very well & is sporty enough to keep up with most sports bikes

• KAWASAKI VERSYS 1000 (2015-2018)

5 out of 5 (5/5)

Reliable and comfortable tourer with great handling and enough power to carry myself and my wife in a week's tour Luggage capacity is great. I have fitted a an MRA Vario screen as the original created a lot of buffeting for my wife on the back The original pipe has been replaced as it was big and...

• KTM 890 DUKE (2021-on)

5 out of 5 (5/5)

This bike continues to impress , and after test riding arguably its most fierce competitor, the MT09 21 model. The 890 felt riding position is where the bike is worth the extra cost. You are more integrated with the machine, which in turn builds confidence and ultimately a far superior experience in...

• TRIUMPH STREET TRIPLE 765 RS (2017-2019)

5 out of 5 (5/5)

It's just so easy to get on with. All over good quality. Fast when it needs to be and so easy to ride. The bike is well balanced and all feels very solid and dependable. Never thought I would move away from Japanese bikes but glad I did. The switchgear is the only downside for me but you get used to...

Review your bike

MCN has 1000s of reviews of motorcycles written by our expert team of testers as well as owners.

Use our motorbike reviews to help you choose your next bike, whatever it may be - from supersports bike to scooter.

All our reviews include detailed specs and performance figures, plus photo galleries, so you can get the fullest possible picture of any popular bike before you buy.