Motorcycle reviews by MCN and owners

Search bike reviews

Sell Your Bike with MCN

Rated 4.6 out of 5 from 1200+ reviews on Review Centre. Sellers say:

• "I sold my bike fast"
  • "I got the asking price"
  • "Great service and painless to sell"

Place ad now

Review your bike

Happy with your current bike? Have you had problems? Share the highs and lows of your ownership experience by writing an owner's review

Top bike reviews

• YAMAHA XSR700 (2015-on)

7 owners' rating
    4.9 out of 5 (4.9/5)

One of the most fun, engaging and affordable bikes on the market

• TRIUMPH BONNEVILLE T100 (2017-on)

5 owners' rating
    4.4 out of 5 (4.4/5)

Easy on the eye and wallet, Triumph’s small capacity Bonnie comes packed full of retro charm

• KAWASAKI NINJA 300 (2012-2017)

6 owners' rating
    4 out of 5 (4/5)

Affordable A2-compliant junior sportsbike with an eminently thrashable motor. Scream it if you want to go faster

• YAMAHA YS125 (2017-on)

4 owners' rating
    4.2 out of 5 (4.2/5)

Yamaha’s no-frills commuter gets a facelift and a new name

• YAMAHA MT-03 (2020-on)

4 out of 5 (4/5)

Facelifted MT-03 gets more aggressive styling whilst retaining user-friendly appeal

• YAMAHA XSR900 (2016-on)

9 owners' rating
    4.9 out of 5 (4.9/5)

Brilliant all round and bang on trend

Latest owners' reviews

• MOTO-GUZZI V85 TT (2019-on)

3 out of 5 (3/5)

Design is nice, but there are a lot of problems with the bike. I would recommend this bike to people, who do NOT(!) need 130 km/h+ cruise speeds. I did almost 17000 km on the bike in EU trips, this bike is not meant for highway use. The bike itself is unreliable. I am changing this bike after ~1...

• HONDA CRF1000L AFRICA TWIN (2016-on)

5 out of 5 (5/5)

I’m really loving the AT. My last two bikes were a KTM 250 EXC for off roading which was a great bit of kit and a BMW S1000RR. I wanted a bike that I could enjoy on the road without going warp speed and also take off road now and then. The AT is a really good bike. Comfortable, punchy engine that...

• HONDA SUPER CUB C125 (2019-on)

5 out of 5 (5/5)

The bike is fun to ride and gets admiring glances all the time. The storage space is non existent but presumably people know that before they buy the bike. Once run in the engine is brisk up to 40mph, but again I was expecting that. What I wasn't expecting was how involving it was to ride. You can...

• YAMAHA YZF1000 THUNDERACE (1996-2003)

5 out of 5 (5/5)

Езжу часто по межгороду лучше мотоцикла нет. Он легко ремантируется. Двигатель не одноразовый.

• HONDA CB650F (2017-2019)

3 out of 5 (3/5)

It was my first 'proper bike' and I did love it, but.. The initial on / off throttle response was jerky and combined with a balance that wasn't quite as sweet as some other bikes this didn't really encourage a relaxed confident ride. I must admit I didnt realise how much this effected me until I...

• KAWASAKI NINJA 1000SX (2020-on)

5 out of 5 (5/5)

Replaced my old VFR,with this quality ride. Done over 8,000 miles since march 1st! And no issues,great allround bike with plenty of go,and extras!

• ENFIELD INTERCEPTOR 650 (2018-on)

4 out of 5 (4/5)

great value for money . good fun to own. lots of add on,s out there to make it your own . finish ok . seems to be selling well. mid range bikes often do .

• BENELLI LEONCINO (2018-on)

5 out of 5 (5/5)

Great for all riders. Easy to ride for newbies but light and agile enough to also allow experienced riders to enjoy commuting or cafe bar hopping. Great build quality for a very low price and it has its own rather unique style almost a scrambler but easily tweaked to be a a great little cafe racer.

• MV-AGUSTA BRUTALE 800 DRAGSTER RR (2014-2017)

5 out of 5 (5/5)

There are better handling bikes, more powerful bikes, more comfortable and refined, in fact there is no one thing this bike does better than any other, except maybe in the looks department but as a complete package, it's the best I've ever experienced. Opening up the garage to it was an event, I've...

Review your bike

MCN has 1000s of reviews of motorcycles written by our expert team of testers as well as owners.

Use our motorbike reviews to help you choose your next bike, whatever it may be - from supersports bike to scooter.

All our reviews include detailed specs and performance figures, plus photo galleries, so you can get the fullest possible picture of any popular bike before you buy.