Motorcycle reviews by MCN and owners

Search bike reviews

Sell Your Bike with MCN

Rated 4.6 out of 5 from 1200+ reviews on Review Centre. Sellers say:

• "I sold my bike fast"
  • "I got the asking price"
  • "Great service and painless to sell"

Place ad now

Review your bike

Happy with your current bike? Have you had problems? Share the highs and lows of your ownership experience by writing an owner's review

Top bike reviews

• APRILIA TUONO 660 (2021-on)

4 out of 5 (4/5)

Aprilia’s delightful Tuono 660 may not be cheap but it could be the flexible friend you’re after

• SUZUKI DL1000 V-STROM (2014-2016)

13 owners' rating
    3.8 out of 5 (3.8/5)

Never going to electrify with thrills, but easy to ride, manageable, looks good and good value

• BMW F750GS (2018-on)

5 owners' rating
    4.4 out of 5 (4.4/5)

The F750GS offers big GS thrills without costing the earth.

• YAMAHA YBR125 (2005-2016)

36 owners' rating
    4.1 out of 5 (4.1/5)

Gentle, easy going and practical, it'll see you through your test

• BMW HP4 Race (2017-2018)

BMW’s HP4 Race is achingly close in feel and speed to a factory superbike

• DUCATI PANIGALE V4S (2020-on)

5 out of 5 (5/5)

Traction control tweaks and addition of extra race riding modes for 2021 are aimed squarely at the trackday rider in a bid to make controlling this fiery superbike that bit easier

• KAWASAKI ZX-10R (2021-on)

4 out of 5 (4/5)

In a bid to mimic Kawasaki’s WSB success on the road the 2021 ZX-10R gets its first major update since 2016 and now has all the makings of being able to live with the best of its rivals

• DUCATI 916 (1994-1998)

4 owners' rating
    4.8 out of 5 (4.8/5)

Sex sells, and the 916 was a two-wheeled Lothario

Latest owners' reviews

• ENFIELD HIMALAYAN (2018-on)

5 out of 5 (5/5)

It's an Enfield Himalayan, not a Z1000, why would you wring it's neck on fast A roads? It is no more designed for that nonsense than a Z1000SX is designed to get me around my farm with a bale of straw on the back. MCN road tester, go to the back of the class for stupidity.

• ENFIELD HIMALAYAN (2018-on)

3 out of 5 (3/5)

The engine cuts out before it warm up (very annoying). The rear brake master cylinder has broken. I'm trying to get these done under warranty.

• APRILIA CAPONORD 1200 (2013-2017)

5 out of 5 (5/5)

I've had an R1200R (2009), a 660 Ténéré (2011), a Versys 1000 (2012), a Honda Super Four (?) and it's by very far been my favorite bike. I've had it for 6 years now, quite a feat for me.If I had to give my 3 favs on it: 1) sound, 2) engine, 3) position.

• YAMAHA FZS600 FAZER (1998-2004)

4 out of 5 (4/5)

Seasoned bikers will appreciate how close to ideal this bike gets. Comfortable enough for touring Europe, sporty enough for track days, tame and friendly enough for everyday use. Rear shock is the only let down.

• BMW F800GT (2013-2020)

3 out of 5 (3/5)

I like it, yet I don't like it. It is very easy to ride around town, great for filtering and very light. Fast if you use the revs and likes bends. But it is not all day comfortable, esp since it is supposed to be a tourer. The seat is small, hard and not height adjustable. The footpegs are too high,...

• YAMAHA MT-10 (2016-on)

5 out of 5 (5/5)

Best all-round bike I've owned. happy to be a sports back. happy to be a tourer.

Review your bike

MCN has 1000s of reviews of motorcycles written by our expert team of testers as well as owners.

Use our motorbike reviews to help you choose your next bike, whatever it may be - from supersports bike to scooter.

All our reviews include detailed specs and performance figures, plus photo galleries, so you can get the fullest possible picture of any popular bike before you buy.