Motorcycle reviews by MCN and owners

Search bike reviews

Sell Your Bike with MCN

Rated 4.6 out of 5 from 1200+ reviews on Review Centre. Sellers say:

• "I sold my bike fast"
  • "I got the asking price"
  • "Great service and painless to sell"

Place ad now

Review your bike

Happy with your current bike? Have you had problems? Share the highs and lows of your ownership experience by writing an owner's review

Top bike reviews

• DUCATI 916 (1994-1998)

4 owners' rating
    4.8 out of 5 (4.8/5)

Sex sells, and the 916 was a two-wheeled Lothario

• YAMAHA TENERE 700 (2019-on)

4 owners' rating
    4.2 out of 5 (4.2/5)

The long-awaited Ténéré 700 lives up to expectations

• KAWASAKI Z900 (2020-on)

2 owners' rating
    3.5 out of 5 (3.5/5)

Every bit as fast and fun as a super naked in the real world, at a fraction of the cost

• HONDA SP-2 (2000-2007)

40 owners' rating
    4.4 out of 5 (4.4/5)

"Built to beat Ducati on the track, beautifully made and sounds awesome"

• YAMAHA R3 (2019-on)

1 owners' rating

Yamaha’s new YZF-R3 mixes practicality with usable performance

• KAWASAKI NINJA 400 (2018-on)

3 owners' rating
    4.7 out of 5 (4.7/5)

Kawasaki’s Ninja 400 is an A2 licence favourite. It’s easy to get on with, ultra-reliable and exciting, but with a true 119mph top speed, 200-mile tank range, genuine big-bike character and comfort, it can be enjoyed by more experienced riders and commute

• BMW R1250GS (2019-on)

18 owners' rating
    4.2 out of 5 (4.2/5)

A comfortable tourer, off-roader and scratcher, all rolled into one Tonka Toy-like package BMW’s R1250GS has won every MCN group test and award since it was released and it’s never hard to see why

Latest owners' reviews

• ENFIELD HIMALAYAN (2018-on)

5 out of 5 (5/5)

It's an Enfield Himalayan, not a Z1000, why would you wring it's neck on fast A roads? It is no more designed for that nonsense than a Z1000SX is designed to get me around my farm with a bale of straw on the back. MCN road tester, go to the back of the class for stupidity.

• ENFIELD HIMALAYAN (2018-on)

3 out of 5 (3/5)

The engine cuts out before it warm up (very annoying). The rear brake master cylinder has broken. I'm trying to get these done under warranty.

• APRILIA CAPONORD 1200 (2013-2017)

5 out of 5 (5/5)

I've had an R1200R (2009), a 660 Ténéré (2011), a Versys 1000 (2012), a Honda Super Four (?) and it's by very far been my favorite bike. I've had it for 6 years now, quite a feat for me.If I had to give my 3 favs on it: 1) sound, 2) engine, 3) position.

• YAMAHA FZS600 FAZER (1998-2004)

4 out of 5 (4/5)

Seasoned bikers will appreciate how close to ideal this bike gets. Comfortable enough for touring Europe, sporty enough for track days, tame and friendly enough for everyday use. Rear shock is the only let down.

• BMW F800GT (2013-2020)

3 out of 5 (3/5)

I like it, yet I don't like it. It is very easy to ride around town, great for filtering and very light. Fast if you use the revs and likes bends. But it is not all day comfortable, esp since it is supposed to be a tourer. The seat is small, hard and not height adjustable. The footpegs are too high,...

• YAMAHA MT-10 (2016-on)

5 out of 5 (5/5)

Best all-round bike I've owned. happy to be a sports back. happy to be a tourer.

Review your bike

MCN has 1000s of reviews of motorcycles written by our expert team of testers as well as owners.

Use our motorbike reviews to help you choose your next bike, whatever it may be - from supersports bike to scooter.

All our reviews include detailed specs and performance figures, plus photo galleries, so you can get the fullest possible picture of any popular bike before you buy.