Motorcycle reviews by MCN and owners

Search bike reviews

Sell Your Bike with MCN

Rated 4.6 out of 5 from 1200+ reviews on Review Centre. Sellers say:

• "I sold my bike fast"
  • "I got the asking price"
  • "Great service and painless to sell"

Place ad now

Review your bike

Happy with your current bike? Have you had problems? Share the highs and lows of your ownership experience by writing an owner's review

Top bike reviews

Latest owners' reviews

• YAMAHA MT-10 SP (2017-2021)

5 out of 5 (5/5)

Stunning bike, sound, feel, kit and performance. TRULY fast and fun. Seat a bit hard but otherwise super to ride.

• HARLEY-DAVIDSON SOFTAIL SLIM (2018-on)

4 out of 5 (4/5)

Great Engine bags of grunt, smooth sounds good to. Worst points bars to wide narrower and slightly lower bars improve low speed handling Parking etc. Weight is high though low centre of gravity.

• HONDA NSS300 FORZA (2018-2021)

4 out of 5 (4/5)

BEST OVERALL 2 WEELLER I EVER OWNED. ASIA FEELING Like to give it a 4,5. For this trafic its the sweetspot can do perfeclty on all strust 130 km on hiway and perfectly 5 km in city. A ton off space to put your things in. Good weather protecting. Fuel can be better in my opinion i do normal...

• TRIUMPH TIGER 900 GT PRO (2020-on)

5 out of 5 (5/5)

I came back to biking this year in France after 3 years of no bikes in the UK. I love the bike as does my Mrs on the back. The engine has plenty of get up and go, the quick shifter is good however I tend to use the clutch for 1st to 2nd shifts, especially in town. Yep, a good buy.

• HONDA CMX500 REBEL (2017-2019)

4 out of 5 (4/5)

Let down by seat, but otherwise a lovely bike, I would most certainly recommend this bike to anyone, adjust your mind from what you used to ride.

• BMW F900XR (2020-on)

2 out of 5 (2/5)

Would not recommend to anyone, bland , harsh ride & a rear brake that's as good as useless. Sold it after 6 weeks - my 19 year old 60k mile SV1000 is a far better motorbike than this.

• BMW R1250RS (2019-on)

4 out of 5 (4/5)

A fantastic motorbike let down by some poor quality parts and paint. While I love this bike I do not think I will buy another new BMW motorbike as a result. Good: Effortless torque from the engine. Very smooth shaft drive. Strong and progressive Brembo brakes. A very comfortable seat.

• HONDA MONKEY 125 (2018-on)

5 out of 5 (5/5)

Bought this brand new in March 2022 and I cannot fault this motorcycle. This is despite what has been said about the dash or lack of it. I bought it after reading about it and watching a lot of YouTube videos on the 2018 model and the (then) few on the 2022 release. I did not test ride it before...

• DUCATI 600SS (1993-1999)

5 out of 5 (5/5)

Cet "essai" de MCN est la preuve qu'un grand journal motocycliste peut aussi manquer d'objectivité et de professionnalisme...

Review your bike

MCN has thousands of reviews of motorcycles written by our expert team of testers, as well as by owners.

Use our motorbike reviews to help you choose your next bike, whatever it may be - from supersports to scooters and everything in between.

All our reviews include detailed specs and performance figures, plus photo galleries, so you can get the fullest possible picture of any popular bike before you buy.