Motorcycle reviews by MCN and owners

Search bike reviews

Sell Your Bike with MCN

Rated 4.6 out of 5 from 1200+ reviews on Review Centre. Sellers say:

• "I sold my bike fast"
  • "I got the asking price"
  • "Great service and painless to sell"

Place ad now

Review your bike

Happy with your current bike? Have you had problems? Share the highs and lows of your ownership experience by writing an owner's review

Top bike reviews

• FANTIC CABALLERO 500 SCRAMBLER (2019-on)

2 owners' rating
    4.5 out of 5 (4.5/5)

Put simply, the Fantic is the light, simple affordable, cheeky Scrambler Ducati should have built…but never could.

• APRILIA RSV4 1100 FACTORY (2020-on)

4 out of 5 (4/5)

New electronic suspension delivers Öhlins goodness in all conditions and is the cherry on top of over a decade of development

• HONDA C90 (1967-2002)

4 owners' rating
    5 out of 5 (5/5)

The UK’s favourite Cub, the C90 has gone from budget commuter to usable and cherished classic

• HONDA CRF250L (2012-2018)

12 owners' rating
    4.8 out of 5 (4.8/5)

A lightweight dual sport trail bike that can handle a short commute

• BENELLI NAKED T 125 (2020-on)

1 owners' rating

Benelli’s bargain small-wheeled 125 delivers big on value and fun

• BMW F800GT (2013-2020)

20 owners' rating
    4.6 out of 5 (4.6/5)

Completely commendable middleweight tourer/all-rounder, all that's lacking is a little bit of X-Factor

Latest owners' reviews

• APRILIA RSV1000 R (2004-2010)

4 out of 5 (4/5)

I bought this bike new in 2010. The last of the model in Ice White. As the end of this generation of RSV's, it clearly wasn't going to be the fastest or the most technically well equipped bike but I had always hankered after one and the deals were so good, I just had to buy one. So comparative to my...

• DUCATI DIAVEL (2011-2019)

4 out of 5 (4/5)

I love all types of bikes but I'm definitely NOT a cruiser rider (more into sports bikes) but I wanted something interesting that I could also tour on with my wife and I've now had 2 Diavels and absolutely love them. I've also test ridden the latest 1260 model and although the 1260 feels a little...

• HONDA CB1000R (2018-on)

5 out of 5 (5/5)

I would rec to a friend. I like Hondas bravery here. It isn't a full retro which is a good thing - the 1970's were a long time ago. It has cafe racer leanings but also has its own design statement. Modern, elegant but taking some of the better design tips from the past. Overall its best feature is...

• KAWASAKI KMX125 (1986-2002)

5 out of 5 (5/5)

My favorite first bike,very capable and agile,lightweight,fantastic centre of gravity,I could stop at traffic lights and not have to put a foot down.wish I'd kept it

• APRILIA TUONO V4 1100 FACTORY (2017-2019)

5 out of 5 (5/5)

Best features - looks, sound (aftermarket Arrow pipe), exclusivity, road holding. Worst feature - tank range could be better (120 miles between fill-ups).

• YAMAHA XJ6 (2009-2014)

5 out of 5 (5/5)

Just a perfect motorcycle. Equiped with a supersport 4 cylinder engine detuned down to Earth specs. You have the supersport engine sound in an allaround machine.

• HONDA CB1000R (2018-on)

4 out of 5 (4/5)

rear shock is "shocking", pointless if you weigh more than your average Joe. Replace at all costs. other wise everything else is as you would expect from Top of the range Honda

• BMW R1200RT (2014-2019)

5 out of 5 (5/5)

Best: handling and weather protection. Worst: Fairing makes going faster than is good for the licence far too easy. Weight when pushing it around, particularly on loose surfaces.

• BMW K1600GT (2017-on)

4 out of 5 (4/5)

It’s expensive so is a waste if not used for touring. It’s great for two up and can carry a lot of luggage. It’s great riding solo, just change the engine and suspension modes at a click of a switch and you are in biking nirvana. It’s a very heavy bike so you need to be fit and strong.

Review your bike

MCN has 1000s of reviews of motorcycles written by our expert team of testers as well as owners.

Use our motorbike reviews to help you choose your next bike, whatever it may be - from supersports bike to scooter.

All our reviews include detailed specs and performance figures, plus photo galleries, so you can get the fullest possible picture of any popular bike before you buy.