Motorcycle reviews by MCN and owners

Search bike reviews

Sell Your Bike with MCN

Rated 4.6 out of 5 from 1200+ reviews on Review Centre. Sellers say:

• "I sold my bike fast"
  • "I got the asking price"
  • "Great service and painless to sell"

Place ad now

Review your bike

Happy with your current bike? Have you had problems? Share the highs and lows of your ownership experience by writing an owner's review

Top bike reviews

Latest owners' reviews

• HONDA CROSSRUNNER 800 (2015-2021)

5 out of 5 (5/5)

brilliant engine, secure handling, easy to use switchgear, precise gearbox and a comfy seat. rear brake is slightly underpowered - howver does still function as intended. front brake has decent grab and power. doesnt feel heavy although it is on the heavy side. perfectly able to caryy...

• TRIUMPH TIGER 660 SPORT (2022-on)

5 out of 5 (5/5)

Bought this for my first bike and it definitely doesn't disappoint! I got the quickshifter, the frame sliders and the heated grips all of which work very well. (Well I haven't tried the frame sliders yet haha)

• SWM SUPERDUAL X (2019-on)

4 out of 5 (4/5)

Positives: Value for money. These bikes really are hard to beat considering the level of accessories that come with the bike as standard. Switchable ABS, centre stand, crash bars, windscreen, hard luggage and racks. The engine is sweet. It's got a 6 speed gearbox that shifts nicely. The brakes...

• ENERGICA EVA RIBELLE (2020-on)

5 out of 5 (5/5)

Best: No heat, no gears, long range (154 miles my longest in a ICE bike group ride); Worst: We always want faster charging.

• HONDA X-ADV (2017-2021)

5 out of 5 (5/5)

Highly recommended. Put it in drive and enjoy excellent mpg, put it in sport and it's a beast. Comfortable and dependable. Such a flexible bike good over the bumps and general poor roads - just does a good job

• HONDA SUPER CUB C125 (2019-2021)

4 out of 5 (4/5)

best feature its a cub for me as a senior rider no side stand and its alot heaver than my old c90

• HONDA CBF1000 (2010-2018)

4 out of 5 (4/5)

Great all round, do-it-all bike. I've owned this bike from new and now covered 25k miles. I find it really comfortable, even managing a 15 hour, 830 mile ride home from Switzerland only stopping for fuel and refreshments. Definitely a bit heavy and softly sprung around Cadwell Park!

• TRIUMPH SPEED TWIN 1200 (2019-on)

4 out of 5 (4/5)

Best features are the engines power delivery, sound, the bike looks good too Handling, fuel economy is good too. The worst features are the following, the seat is a plank, the side stand lug is not far out enough making it a pain to find with your heel, although I have cured both these...

• BMW R1200R (2015-2019)

5 out of 5 (5/5)

This is a great bike. I’ve had 2 R1200GS and, for anyone who uses them as road bikes, I think this is a better fit. The pillion provision on the GS is a little more roomy, but it’s not bad at all, on the R. I find that it’s very similar to the GS, when moving, but it’s lower height gets rid of...

Review your bike

MCN has thousands of reviews of motorcycles written by our expert team of testers, as well as by owners.

Use our motorbike reviews to help you choose your next bike, whatever it may be - from supersports to scooters and everything in between.

All our reviews include detailed specs and performance figures, plus photo galleries, so you can get the fullest possible picture of any popular bike before you buy.