Motorcycle reviews by MCN and owners

Search bike reviews

Sell Your Bike with MCN

Rated 4.6 out of 5 from 1200+ reviews on Review Centre. Sellers say:

• "I sold my bike fast"
  • "I got the asking price"
  • "Great service and painless to sell"

Place ad now

Review your bike

Happy with your current bike? Have you had problems? Share the highs and lows of your ownership experience by writing an owner's review

Top bike reviews

Latest owners' reviews

• WK BIKES SCRAMBLER 50 (2021-on)

4 out of 5 (4/5)

I love this bike. I had it deristricted, decatted and have a performance filter on it. I'm having a big bore kit to 80cc. It sounds great, looks fantastic and is absolutely massive! I've taken her to bike shows and parked next to much bigger motorcycles and she doesn't look out of place. Has the...

• HONDA NSS750 FORZA (2021-on)

5 out of 5 (5/5)

Comfortable ride. Upright seating position, thin seat is comfortable on long rides. Heavy when pushing bike around. Would recommend.

• BMW F900XR (2020-on)

5 out of 5 (5/5)

Absolute joy to ride - out on twisties and even in Bangkok traffic. A consulate all rounder. Looks fantastic to boot.

• MOTO-GUZZI V7 (2021-on)

4 out of 5 (4/5)

Lovely to ride but not for the feint hearted on maintenance. If you are not hands-on buy a Triumph.

• MORINI GRANPASSO 1200 (2008-on)

5 out of 5 (5/5)

If you're a worrier...go elsewhere but accept you've missed a 'proper' italian specimen.

• TRIUMPH BONNEVILLE BOBBER (2017-on)

2 out of 5 (2/5)

A great looking bike that is a pleasure to ride... until it breaks down and leaves you stranded... repeatedly.

• TRIUMPH SPEED FOUR (2002-2006)

5 out of 5 (5/5)

I also have a 2006 Daytona 675. The Speed Four is more comfortable to ride by a long mile. One of my sons bought a second hand Speed Four and loved it and kept on at me to get one too. Covid lock-down, too much time on my hands and some spare cash saw me pick up my bright yellow Speed Four and I...

• DUCATI 1199 PANIGALE R (2013-2015)

5 out of 5 (5/5)

More power than you'll ever need in a light, beautiful, tech packed and oddly comfortable motorcycle.

Review your bike

MCN has thousands of reviews of motorcycles written by our expert team of testers, as well as by owners.

Use our motorbike reviews to help you choose your next bike, whatever it may be - from supersports to scooters and everything in between.

All our reviews include detailed specs and performance figures, plus photo galleries, so you can get the fullest possible picture of any popular bike before you buy.