Motorcycle reviews by MCN and owners

Search bike reviews

Sell Your Bike with MCN

Rated 4.6 out of 5 from 1200+ reviews on Review Centre. Sellers say:

• "I sold my bike fast"
  • "I got the asking price"
  • "Great service and painless to sell"

Place ad now

Review your bike

Happy with your current bike? Have you had problems? Share the highs and lows of your ownership experience by writing an owner's review

Top bike reviews

• CF MOTO 450MT (2024-on)

There’s nothing else in this price range that offers as much kit as the 450MT

• KTM 125 DUKE (2024-on)

5 out of 5 (5/5)

The most technologically advanced, and best-looking, naked 125cc learner bike on the market

• APRILIA RS457 (2024-on)

4 out of 5 (4/5)

A2 licence holders can now enjoy the thrills of a fast, sweet-handling Aprilia sportsbike

• KAWASAKI Z500 SE (2024-on)

4 out of 5 (4/5)

There’s a lot to like about Kawasaki’s latest A2-ready roadster, with its supernaked looks, lithe handling and peppy performance

• KAWASAKI NINJA 500 SE (2024-on)

4 out of 5 (4/5)

The replacement for the Ninja 400 is enhanced in several ways, but remains an impressively well-resolved sportsbike for A2 riders

• MOTO-GUZZI V85 TT (2024-on)

5 out of 5 (5/5)

Mix of capability and character makes it possibly the most appealing ‘mid-size’ adventure bike

• HONDA CBR600RR (2024-on)

4 out of 5 (4/5)

The Honda CBR600RR is as yobbish as you want it to be but does it with style and sophistication

• BMW F900GS (2024-on)

4 out of 5 (4/5)

The BMW F900GS steps up the game for BMW, offering a more capable, desirable motorcycle but it lacks the character of rivals

Latest owners' reviews

• SUZUKI DL1000 V-STROM (2002-2008)

2 out of 5 (2/5)

I think that the people that hype this bike in 2024 have never ridden a proper motorcycle. As an adventure bike it is awful. Extremely top heavy. This is a touring bike and nothing close to adventure bike.

• HONDA NC750X (2021-on)

4 out of 5 (4/5)

I love my NC but there are a couple of things Honda could improve. The ride and engine are great, way more power than I need. I'm not tall but I do suffer from the wind deflecting into my helmet giving a wobble and wind noise. I added an after market bigger screen and that helps a lot, ...

• BMW K1600B (2016-on)

5 out of 5 (5/5)

This bike is a rival to what ? its a 160 bhp cruiser / bagger with 6 cylinders and 130 ft lb torque. its got all day comfort for 2 , all the bells and whistles too. compare it to a Harley and it pretty much beats it with its angel eyes closed ! yes its heavy at a stand still etc...

• BMW G310GS (2017-on)

5 out of 5 (5/5)

Comfortable. Riding for a few hours non stop is no problem. I'm 5'9" and 11st and find the riding position very good. It does everything you need a bike to do in real world riding conditions. Worst feature is probably the brakes which like others have said, feel a little wooden.

• SUZUKI GSX1300R HAYABUSA (1999-2007)

4 out of 5 (4/5)

From my stable of 6 bikes this one has the most character, it’s not a precision performance machine or particularly well designed in my opinion, but it certainly has lots of personality and is a memorable ride

• SUZUKI GSX-S1000 (2015-2021)

5 out of 5 (5/5)

The gsxs has it all …but only once mapped this transforms the bike into the bike it should have been from the get go .I’ve got a woolich map on mine now and it’s night and day from standard

• KAWASAKI VERSYS 650 (2022-on)

5 out of 5 (5/5)

As an unrestricted 650 this bike performs better than average. A little slow on the throttle uptake but all-round a spot on bike.

• BMW R1250RS (2019-on)

3 out of 5 (3/5)

One of the best motorcycles I have owned over the last 40 years , let down by poor quality electronic components. Sadly from what I hear it is common amongst BMW. Mechanically great but all the other bits are not as reliable as Japanese or even Italian bikes.. shame!

Review your bike

MCN has thousands of reviews of motorcycles written by our expert team of testers, as well as by owners.

Use our motorbike reviews to help you choose your next bike, whatever it may be - from supersports to scooters and everything in between.

All our reviews include detailed specs and performance figures, plus photo galleries, so you can get the fullest possible picture of any popular bike before you buy.