Motorcycle reviews by MCN and owners

Search bike reviews

Sell Your Bike with MCN

Rated 4.6 out of 5 from 1200+ reviews on Review Centre. Sellers say:

• "I sold my bike fast"
  • "I got the asking price"
  • "Great service and painless to sell"

Place ad now

Review your bike

Happy with your current bike? Have you had problems? Share the highs and lows of your ownership experience by writing an owner's review

Top bike reviews

Latest owners' reviews

• HONDA CRF300 RALLY (2021-on)

5 out of 5 (5/5)

Great ride on and off road. Plenty or torque and the suspension is very good in my opinion. The bike is very tall and I struggle a bit and I’m 5.9 , I find my boots drag on the seat and leave black marks.

• KAWASAKI ZZR600 (1990-2007)

5 out of 5 (5/5)

Love this bike, bought an E1 new in 93 and had it for 20 years of trouble free riding. I swapped it for a three year old Yamaha FZ6 fazer but although they had the same BHP the Yamaha always seemed to be more sluggish and I never took to it. I've ended up swapping back and found a low mileage E10...

• KAWASAKI Z750 (2003-2006)

4 out of 5 (4/5)

Having owned 45 bikes over 44 years, 800cc twins for the last five years, I fancied a four for a change, so for £2,000 a 20,000-mile 2006 Z750S became bike 46. It is bog standard apart from a tail tidy. After 2500 miles over 5 months I think it’s one of the most underrated bikes out there.

• KAWASAKI VERSYS 650 (2015-2021)

4 out of 5 (4/5)

It's competent but it's a bit boring. Which is probably a good thing given my history of crashing Ducatis.

• MORINI SCRAMBLER 1200 (2009-on)

4 out of 5 (4/5)

Relaxed riding position makes it easy to cover the miles and three hours+ in the saddle is comfortable. A bit top heavy when moving around to park, and needs care on uneven surfaces. For me, 6' with 31.5" leg length, it's just about OK on flat ground for getting toes down, but again you need...

• YAMAHA MT-125 (2020-on)

5 out of 5 (5/5)

Can't really fault it. Never missed a beat. Fun to ride, and in my opinion, a stunning little bike to look at.

• BMW F900XR (2020-on)

4 out of 5 (4/5)

Would have been a 5 star rating except for the fact that the seat is hard as stone.

Review your bike

MCN has thousands of reviews of motorcycles written by our expert team of testers, as well as by owners.

Use our motorbike reviews to help you choose your next bike, whatever it may be - from supersports to scooters and everything in between.

All our reviews include detailed specs and performance figures, plus photo galleries, so you can get the fullest possible picture of any popular bike before you buy.