In your new edition of Motor Cycle News this week we've got the biggest stories in biking along with tests of the most modern metal and crucial kit you need to know about.
Don't forget, you can subscribe two ways - have our famous weekly newspaper delivered or download digitally to your smart device. For our latest subscriber offer, where you can get 4 copies of MCN for just £1, click here!
Editor Richard Newland's picks from this week's MCN
- Guy Martin hits 270.965mph from a standing start on his 830bhp Busa…
Find out about Guy Martin's record-setting Hayabusa.
- Extend your summer – ten top ways to keep riding until spring
Not ready to face winter just yet? Find all our suggestions for great biking destinations to extend your summer.
- New Yamaha R1 tested – but can it beat it’s Euro rivals?
We've ridden the 2020 Yamaha R1 on track to see how it compares to the latest competition.
Plus: All the biggest sport stories
- When will Quartararo's first win in the premier class come?
- Camier poised for BSB return
- Lorenzo not thinking about retirement yet
Bikes reviewed and rated
- Battle of the alternative scramblers: Fantic vs SWM
- Ducati Scrambler and KTM 790 Adventure R long term update
- Suzuki GSX-S1000 one year on
Latest motorcycling news and features
- How to change spark plugs
- Honda CB1100 RS 5Four custom
- Dream Ride: Moroccan adventure
- Subscribe today and get 4 issues of MCN for just £1
- Arrives on your doorstep every week
- Find new ways to have fun on your bike
- Never miss an issue
Print only offer - get 4 issues for £1 and then £18 per quarter when you pay by direct debit before September 24, 2019.
- Every issue delivered to your door
- Free postage for paper subacribers in the UK
- Never miss an issue - 51 per year!
- All the bumper editions included at no extra cost
- Print only or print and digital package options available
- Print only: 51 issues for £88.40 when you pay by Direct Debit
Sometimes only the feel of newsprint will do. MCN newspaper has been out every Wednesday for over 60 years. Every issue is packed full of the best news, bike reviews, sports reports and interviews in glorious long format, complimenting our brilliant website perfectly.
In this newspaper section of motorcyclenews.com you'll find out what's in the latest issue of MCN, information on reader offers and the latest subscription offers plus anything else you need to know about your favourite motorcycling publication on the planet.
The digital edition
- Digital only: 51 issues for £77.90 when you pay by Direct Debit
If you want to be able to read MCN on the go, the digital edition will suit you perfectly. Available on iPad, iPhone or Android devices, the newspaper is replicated in full* technicolour and right with you, in your pocket.
Find out more about ways to buy the MCN digital edition and what devices are supported here.
*At present, we are unable to include the relevant MCN Local sections in your digital edition. Bear with us, we're working on it