In your new edition of Motor Cycle News this week we've got the biggest stories in biking along with tests of the most modern metal and crucial kit you need to know about.
Don't forget, you can subscribe two ways - have our famous weekly newspaper delivered or download digitally to your smart device. For our latest subscriber offer, with MCN available from just £5.60* a month, click here!
Editor Richard Newland's picks from this week's MCN
- Jorge Lorenzo: Why he's retiring, his greatest moments and rider reaction
Another of the original aliens has left MotoGP, find out what the paddock makes to his decision.
- Norton Supercharged Superlight SS
The new bike news keeps on coming, this week we take a closer look at the 170bhp, carbon-framed version of Norton's 650 twin.
- Tech: How did BMW get an air-cooled, 1800cc boxer engine through Euro5?
As manufacturers explore new ways to bend their bikes' engines to emissions regulations, BMW seem to have managed the impossible with their R18 cruiser.
Plus: All the biggest sport stories
- Alex Marquez to join brother Marc at HRC Honda
- Redding tops WSB timesheet at first test
- Disaster on the roads in Macau
The latest bike reviews
- Ducati Panigale V2 first test
- Head-to-head: New Yamaha R1 vs original
- Long-term test updates for BMW R1250GSA and Honda CBR650R
Latest motorcycling news and features
- Advice for new riders on getting to the next level
- How to maintain your brakes through winter
- Gloves, rucksacks and more gear tested
Subscribe today and:
- Never miss an issue
- Get free UK delivery
- Enjoy free download to your digital device
- Save on shop prices
- Only £5.60* a month
Choose from three options:
- Print only offer - £6.50 every month when you pay by direct debit
- Digital only offer - £5.60 every month when you pay by direct debit
- Print and digital offer - £7.30 every month when you pay by direct debit
Sometimes only the feel of newsprint will do. MCN newspaper has been out every Wednesday for over 60 years. Every issue is packed full of the best news, bike reviews, sports reports and interviews in glorious long format, complimenting our brilliant website perfectly.
In this newspaper section of motorcyclenews.com you'll find out what's in the latest issue of MCN, information on reader offers and the latest subscription offers plus anything else you need to know about your favourite motorcycling publication on the planet.
The digital edition
If you want to be able to read MCN on the go, the digital edition will suit you perfectly. Available on iPad, iPhone or Android devices, the newspaper is replicated in full* technicolour and right with you, in your pocket.
Find out more about ways to buy the MCN digital edition and what devices are supported here.
*MCN is £5.60 when you choose the digital-only edition paying by direct debit, and offer closes November 19,2019. At present, we are unable to include the relevant MCN Local sections in your digital edition. Bear with us, we're working on it