This is a well maintained and immaculate machine with 11,895 miles on the clock. Complete with 2 keys; Full BMW Service History, and has recently had a service and MOT. Comes with factory fitted alarm, quick shifter, BMW HP rear sets, levers and heated grips. After market extras include: BMW fitted LED indicators, Acrapovic exhaust, dark tint double bubble screen (still have the original screen) and R&G crash bungs.Compare insurance quotes
- This bike passed a theft check on Tuesday, 14 January 2020. The reg number submitted by the seller for this check ended in ...YTT, and the bike details returned by the check were: BMW, S 1000 RR, first registered: Friday, 6 June 2014, engine size: 999 cc. Click here for full details on how to validate this check when viewing the bike.
MCN overall review verdict: You might have to squint to tell the difference between the old and new one (the new tail unit and higher swingarm pivot is the clue), but the 2012 S1000RR is a giant leap forward. The first S1000RR was already leagues ahead of the competition, thanks to its huge power and cutting-edge electronics, but BMW has improved their fire-breathing superbike in every area. Thanks to a host of small, but important mods, it has more grunt, a smoother power delivery, quicker steering, better suspension and more refined electronics. Never has 195bhp been so easy to control.
|Insurance group||17 of 17|
|Annual road tax||£91|
|Annual service cost||£160|
|Max power||193 bhp|
|Max torque||83 ft-lb|
|Top speed||186 mph|
|Average fuel consumption||33 mpg|
|Tank range||130 miles|
|Engine type||16v, inline four-cylinder|
|Frame type||Aluminium twin spar frame. Double-sided aluminium swingarm|
|Fuel capacity||17.5 litres|
Figures shown are for the standard model and so may differ from bike being sold
* With Personal Contract Purchase (PCP) you have the option at the end of the agreement to:
1) return the motorcycle and not pay the Optional Final Repayment. If the motorcycle has exceeded the maximum agreed mileage a charge for excess mileage will apply – in this example 6p per mile + VAT for any excess mileage up to 4,999 miles and 12p per mile + VAT for any excess mileage exceeding 4,999 miles If the motorcycle is in good condition (fair wear and tear accepted) and has not exceeded the maximum agreed mileage you will have nothing further to pay;
2) pay the Optional Final Repayment to own the motorcycle or
3) part exchange the motorcycle subject to settlement of your existing credit agreement; new credit agreements are subject to status.