Pristine XR, 1600 sunny miles, garaged, full luggage, all the bits, touring screen and original sports screen, ready for the alps.Compare insurance quotes
- This bike passed a theft check on Tuesday, 16 June 2020. The reg number submitted by the seller for this check ended in ...UZG, and the bike details returned by the check were: BMW, S 1000 XR SPORT SE, first registered: Friday, 1 March 2019, engine size: 999 cc. Click here for full details on how to validate this check when viewing the bike.
MCN overall review verdict: The BMW S1000XR has been a consistent MCN 'sports adventure' group test winner from the beginning, sitting neatly in between the relaxed Ducati Multistrada 1200/1260 and bonkers KTM's 1290 Super Duke GT. A eniable mix of feisty S1000RR and classy R1200GS/R1250GS, it's no wonder the end result is brilliant. Related: New 2020 BMW S1000XR review on MCN It's upright, practical and comfortable with RR-like speed, handling and braking performance. Add in typical BMW style, build quality and a bewildering amount of optinal goodies to make your day, safer and more comfortable and you've got yourself a formidable all-rounder. Updated in 2017 for Euro 4, BMW gave the XR an extra 5bhp, new handlebars to tackle the vibes and a beefed-up the subframe to take an extra 10kg - all subtle changes, which didn't add up to a big difference in the real world. What we'd really like to see now is an XR version of the brilliant 2019 S1000RR...now that would be very special indeed.
|Insurance group||15 of 17|
|Annual road tax||£93|
|Annual service cost||£310|
|Max power||160 bhp|
|Max torque||83 ft-lb|
|Top speed||155 mph|
|Average fuel consumption||-|
|Frame type||Cast ali, twin spar|
|Engine type||16v, inline four|
|Fuel capacity||20 litres|
Figures shown are for the standard model and so may differ from bike being sold
* With Personal Contract Purchase (PCP) you have the option at the end of the agreement to:
1) return the motorcycle and not pay the Optional Final Repayment. If the motorcycle has exceeded the maximum agreed mileage a charge for excess mileage will apply – in this example 6p per mile + VAT for any excess mileage up to 4,999 miles and 12p per mile + VAT for any excess mileage exceeding 4,999 miles If the motorcycle is in good condition (fair wear and tear accepted) and has not exceeded the maximum agreed mileage you will have nothing further to pay;
2) pay the Optional Final Repayment to own the motorcycle or
3) part exchange the motorcycle subject to settlement of your existing credit agreement; new credit agreements are subject to status.