FSH, just serviced incl. all fluids, garaged, few carbon cosmetic upgrades, nearly new tyres.Compare insurance quotes
- This bike passed a theft check on Tuesday, 30 July 2019. The reg number submitted by the seller for this check ended in ...EBP, and the bike details returned by the check were: DUCATI, 1199 S PANIGALE ABS, first registered: Sunday, 1 September 2013, engine size: 1198 cc. Click here for full details on how to validate this check when viewing the bike.
MCN overall review verdict: A mould-breaking motorcycle. Apart from the colour and the noise it makes, the Panigale S has nothing in common with Ducati superbikes of old. The chassis is ‘frameless’, there’s a new-generation ‘superquadro’ engine and it comes with the latest electronic rider aids, which work. Producing a claimed 195bhp and weighing 188kg, wet, it has a fearsome power-to-weight ratio, but is remarkably easy to ride. Gone is the out-going 1198’s excess of almost uncontrollable torque and in is a smooth power curve and a searing top end. Like Ducatis of old its super-stable in fast corners, but now it steers as fast as a Japanese superbike. It’s a very clever motorcycle and very, very good.
|Insurance group||17 of 17|
|Annual road tax||£91|
|Annual service cost||-|
|Max power||195 bhp|
|Max torque||98.1 ft-lb|
|Top speed||186 mph|
|Average fuel consumption||32 mpg|
|Tank range||121 miles|
|Engine type||8v, ‘Superquadro’ L-twin|
|Frame type||Cast ali airbox frame – engine stressed member. Single-sided aluminium swingarm|
|Fuel capacity||17 litres|
Figures shown are for the standard model and so may differ from bike being sold
* With Personal Contract Purchase (PCP) you have the option at the end of the agreement to:
1) return the motorcycle and not pay the Optional Final Repayment. If the motorcycle has exceeded the maximum agreed mileage a charge for excess mileage will apply – in this example 6p per mile + VAT for any excess mileage up to 4,999 miles and 12p per mile + VAT for any excess mileage exceeding 4,999 miles If the motorcycle is in good condition (fair wear and tear accepted) and has not exceeded the maximum agreed mileage you will have nothing further to pay;
2) pay the Optional Final Repayment to own the motorcycle or
3) part exchange the motorcycle subject to settlement of your existing credit agreement; new credit agreements are subject to status.