I've used this bike for coming up to 5 years mainly for commuting and averaging only 2,500 miles a year. I'm moving to Canada for two years so am looking to sell. The bike comes with crash bungs, a Scottoiler, a GIVI two-helmet topbox and handguards to keep your hands warm.Compare insurance quotes
- This bike passed a theft check on Tuesday, 3 December 2019. The reg number submitted by the seller for this check ended in ...MWM, and the bike details returned by the check were: KAWASAKI, EX 650 A6F, first registered: Friday, 13 October 2006, engine size: 649 cc. Click here for full details on how to validate this check when viewing the bike.
MCN overall review verdict: Tests have shown that nine out of 10 road testers prefer the Kawasaki ER-6f to virtually any other middleweight machine. Bandits, Fazers, Monsters, SV650s… The Kawasaki ER-6 has trounced the lot of ‘em. A cunningly-disguised riot of fun, the Kawasaki ER-6f is cute, it’s capable and it’s competent just about anywhere. You’d have to be off your rocker not to enjoy the ride.
|Insurance group||10 of 17|
|Annual road tax||£91|
|Annual service cost||£250|
|Max power||71 bhp|
|Max torque||49 ft-lb|
|Top speed||130 mph|
|Average fuel consumption||44 mpg|
|Tank range||150 miles|
|Engine type||8v parallel twin, 6 gears|
|Frame type||Steel tube|
|Fuel capacity||15.5 litres|
Figures shown are for the standard model and so may differ from bike being sold
* With Personal Contract Purchase (PCP) you have the option at the end of the agreement to:
1) return the motorcycle and not pay the Optional Final Repayment. If the motorcycle has exceeded the maximum agreed mileage a charge for excess mileage will apply – in this example 6p per mile + VAT for any excess mileage up to 4,999 miles and 12p per mile + VAT for any excess mileage exceeding 4,999 miles If the motorcycle is in good condition (fair wear and tear accepted) and has not exceeded the maximum agreed mileage you will have nothing further to pay;
2) pay the Optional Final Repayment to own the motorcycle or
3) part exchange the motorcycle subject to settlement of your existing credit agreement; new credit agreements are subject to status.