One lady owner, Immaculate Yamaha MT-09 in the best colour scheme, Sounds incredible! Amazing bike with lots of usable power. Full Lextek steel CP1 exhaust system (comes with removable baffle), Quick shifter, Yamaha side radiator covers, Yamaha heated grips, Yamaha side tank pads/grips, Oxford slim stainless steel bar ends, Matt black Lextek shorty brake/clutch levers, Michelin Road 5 tyres with tons of life left, Tail tidy. All original parts included in sale. Willing to negotiate. Grey, 1 owner.Compare insurance quotes
- This bike passed a theft check on Wednesday, 12 December 2018. The reg number submitted by the seller for this check ended in ...UMX, and the bike details returned by the check were: YAMAHA, MT-09 ABS, first registered: Monday, 8 May 2017, engine size: 847 cc. Click here for full details on how to validate this check when viewing the bike.
MCN overall review verdict: There's not a lot wrong with the MT-09 in standard trim so this bike was always onto a bit of a winner.
|Insurance group||14 of 17|
|Annual road tax||£91|
|Annual service cost||£180|
|Max power||115 bhp|
|Max torque||88 ft-lb|
|Top speed||145 mph|
|Average fuel consumption||48 mpg|
|Tank range||200 miles|
|Engine type||12v inline triple|
|Frame type||Cast aluminium perimeter frame and double-sided swingarm|
|Fuel capacity||14 litres|
Figures shown are for the standard model and so may differ from bike being sold
* With Personal Contract Purchase (PCP) you have the option at the end of the agreement to:
1) return the motorcycle and not pay the Optional Final Repayment. If the motorcycle has exceeded the maximum agreed mileage a charge for excess mileage will apply – in this example 6p per mile + VAT for any excess mileage up to 4,999 miles and 12p per mile + VAT for any excess mileage exceeding 4,999 miles If the motorcycle is in good condition (fair wear and tear accepted) and has not exceeded the maximum agreed mileage you will have nothing further to pay;
2) pay the Optional Final Repayment to own the motorcycle or
3) part exchange the motorcycle subject to settlement of your existing credit agreement; new credit agreements are subject to status.