In this week’s MCN: It’s MCN as you’ve never seen it before!
Your new-look MCN newspaper is packed to bursting with more routes, more places to go and more ways to have fun on your bike. In the first of our brand new-look issues this week you can expect:
- First ride: Britain’s first home-grown superbike for a generation, the Norton V4 RR, deserves your attention. We ride it on the Isle of Man.
- One-gallon challenge: each week a reader shares their Sunday stress-busting one hour rides. In this issue Chris Lowe reveals his favourite route in the Brecon Beacons.
- New columnist TT legend John McGuinness gives his verdict on Miller, Marquez and Crutchlow after the chaos of the Argentine MotoGP.
- MCN250: our new in-depth road test covers all types of road so you can be sure the bikes have been thoroughly tested on Britain’s brilliant but bumpy roads. This week it’s a group test of big adventure bikes featuring the Honda Africa Twin, KTM 1090 Adventure and Triumph Tiger 800 XCA.
- First test: Yamaha’s new Tracer 900GT brings more long-distance ability to this bargain sports-tourer.
- One year on: reader Andy Thompson tells us what his first year on his KTM 1290 Superduke GT has been like.
- The Big Read: the undisputed king of World Superbikes (and the jungle…) Carl Fogarty reflects on an incredible 18 years since he stopped racing and in a new book reveals major life changes.
- The Bucket list: most of us have a plan to ride the ultimate ride of a lifetime from Chicago to Los Angeles on the best-known road on earth. Here we find out how it certainly lives up to the dream.
- Riding clinic: reader Ian Ransom needs our help. He loves right-handers, but struggles going left.
- Dr Know: our resident technical expert answers your questions. This week our mechanical medic assists one reader with questions about his Suzuki Hayabusa’s suspension.
World’s No. 1 biking weekly. Every #mcnwednesday
Subscribing to MCN is the best way to make sure you never miss and issue and always get the best price
- Every issue delivered to your door
- Free postage in the UK
- Never miss an issue - 51 issues per year!
- All the bumper editions included at no extra cost
- Print only or print and digital package options available
Choose from two easy options:
- Print only from £42.50 when you pay by 6 month recurring payment
- Print and digital package only £47.50 when you pay 6 monthly by recurring payment
Sometimes only the feel of newsprint will do. MCN newspaper has been out every Wednesday for over 60 years. Every issue is packed full of the best news, bike reviews, sports reports and interviews in glorious long format, complimenting our brilliant website perfectly.
In this newspaper section of motorcyclenews.com you'll find out what's in the latest issue of MCN, information on reader offers and the latest subscription offers plus anything else you need to know about your favourite motorcycling publication on the planet.
The digital edition
If you want to be able to read MCN on the go, the digital edition will suit you perfectly. Available on iPad, iPhone or Android devices, the newspaper is replicated in full* technicolour and right with you, in your pocket.
Find out more about ways to buy the MCN digital edition and what devices are supported here.
* At present, we are unable to include the relevant MCN Local sections in your digital edition. Bear with us, we're working on it