MCN Fleet: Who's a fellow X-Adv rider?
I was having a chat with one of the lads in the office about my X-Adv. He’d mentioned that, on his way to work that morning, he’d spotted an X-Adv on the road.
I thought I was the only one out there on Honda’s latest creation, as I’ve never seen a fellow rider! After a bit of digging I’ve discovered that there’s 145 been sold. It’s not far adrift from the amount of 2017 Honda Fireblade SPs sold in the UK to date.
MORE FROM MCN’S FLEET
- Service time again for the Ninja 650
- KTM 1290 Super Adventure S Electric Dream
- Quick! Clock the miles before the 125 Duke's first service
- Keeping the V-Strom clean - a dirty task!
- GSX-R1000R Brands Hatch on-board lap
I’d like to get in touch with other X-Adv riders to find out your experiences of the bike so far. With this in mind, if you’ve got an X-Adv please get in touch. We could perhaps have a meet-up, have a chat over coffee and share experiences.
Drop me a quick email, be great to hear from you.