MCN Fleet: Christmas comes early for our Street Triple RS
Almost 6000 miles covered and I’m still loving the RS, but it’s time to start giving her some bling. I’ve gone with all Triumph genuine accessories which include frame and swing arm crash protection, a tail tidy, tank protector and an arrow exhaust which I cannot wait to hear as well as crank case covers. For me, these are the typical accessories you’d find going on most bikes and they just add a little bit of customization to make the bike your own. Right, I'm off to get on the spanners. I’ll let you know how many bolts I snap...
- 4 things we like about BMW's G310 GS
- 'A great success' for third scooter charity rideout
- 'Coffee, cakes and motorcycles mix well' for Macmillan Coffee Morning
- The 5 best waterproof gloves that won't make you sweat
- Inside Ducati: MCN walk around the Bologna factory