MCN Fleet: Amazing alpine adventure on the Street Triple
Last month I took the opportunity to ship my bike out to Switzerland with Bike Shuttle and tour the Alps. I'd never ridden abroad alone so this was a new venture for me. Once I collected my bike in Geneva I rode into France to meet my old school friend Glenn who lives near Chamonix. From there, we made no real plan other than picking some twisty roads on google maps and headed for the hills. What came from that was a very memorable trip that will stay with me for a very long time. Check out the video below to see the trip from start to finish.
- 4 things we like about BMW's G310 GS
- 'A great success' for third scooter charity rideout
- 'Coffee, cakes and motorcycles mix well' for Macmillan Coffee Morning
- The 5 best waterproof gloves that won't make you sweat
- Inside Ducati: MCN walk around the Bologna factory