Alpinestars Rage Drystar glove £99.99
What’s good: Made from a leather/poly-fabric mix, with carbon knuckle guards, it also packs a waterproof membrane and wrist protection.
Deputy Editor Richard Newland can attest to the waterproof capabilities of Alpinestars' Drystar range. He says his Vega Drystar gloves are completely waterproof.
- Video: Londoners stop daylight bike theft
- 2017 Kawasaki Z650 launch: Lighter and livelier
- First Ride: 2017 Ducati Multistrada 950
- Ducati Globetrotter 90 on the final leg
- What's good and what's not about Richa's Falcon jacket?
- Day 9: MCN Great Christmas Giveaway!
What’s not: The short style makes it hard to seal these under jacket sleeves. If you're looking for a waterproof summer glove but prefer more wrist coverage, the SP-Z Drystar would be better suited.
www.alpinestars.com | Sizes S-3XL