Perfect for winter: Davida Touring gloves
Not just a helmet maker, Davida recently brought us these touring gloves that are perfect for winter.
The gloves keep the classic look but offer good functionality, with Kevlar stitching throughout, a Porelle waterproof membrane, a visor wipe on both index fingers and a thermal lining to help keep your mitts warm.
- New Suzuki SV650 Scrambler
- Richard Hammond on his 'perfect ride'
- Driting a motorbike in snow = Helps your daily commute
- 5 top sub £100 waterproof boots
- Alpinestars GP Pro jacket
- MCN's Christmas 2016 countdown
They also have a reinforced area where your hand sits on the grip at the palm, thumb and forefinger too.
Sizes range from Small to 3XL and the rrp is £60