HJC takes aim at budget helmets with CS-15
HJC's new budget helmet, the CS-15 is available in stores now, priced at £79.99 for plain colours and £89.99 for graphics.
The lightweight synthetic shell of the new helmet comes in two sizes while in side the Nylex lining is removable and washable. The quick-release visor is Pinlock ready.
- Video: Londoners stop daylight bike theft
- 2017 Kawasaki Z650 launch: Lighter and livelier
- First Ride: 2017 Ducati Multistrada 950
- Ducati Globetrotter 90 on the final leg
- What's good and what's not about Richa's Falcon jacket?
- Day 9: MCN Great Christmas Giveaway!
As is becoming common with lower priced helmets, the CS-15 is secured via a ratchet system, rather then a double D ring. But despite its price point HJC's Advanced Channelling System is used to direct air around the the rider's head, keeping them cool in warmer weather.