Buse Torino Evo textile jacket £174.99
German brand Buse is new to the UK with a range of cost-effective riding clobber that includes this textile jacket. It’s made from a 500-denier polyester outer and rain is repelled by a Humax membrane that also delivers the breathability you’d expect. The thermal liner can also be taken out of the jacket while large chest and back vents can allow in air cooling to make it comfortable in a wide range of temperatures. There’s pliable SAS-Tec armour at shoulders and elbows, with room for an optional back protector, and SM Scotchlite means car headlight beams will illuminate you at night (making it more likely that it’ll only be the beam that comes into contact with you). Sizes for this one are 36in-50in chest and colours are black with red, orange, yellow, light grey or dark grey.
- “If you look up cool in the dictionary a f***ing picture of Triumph comes up…”
- Gallery: Part 3 of Intermot international motorcycle show
- Intermot: R nineT Racer leads BMW's retro revolution
- 30 years of the Suzuki RGV500
- BSB: Ellison hoping for no team orders at Brands