Fancy Bike Thing for BMW R nineT RRP £299
This futuristic looking piece of kit is the Fancy Bike Thing rear light, designed to fit BMW's popuar R nineT. The LED system covers the functions of running light, brake light and indicators, although a bracket is included for owners who wish to retain the original indicators.
- Triumph celebrate 10 years of the Street Triple
- MotoGP: Redding ‘lost respect’ for teammate Petrucci
- How the hell do you...Become a Hollywood stuntman?
- How to deal with cold weather
- BSB: Easton parts ways with MotoRapido Ducati
The sleek kit was designed by an R nineT owner and bolts straight to the rear subframe and is also compatible with the rear seat configuration. The kit is secured via the rear foot peg mounts and will work with or without the pillion pegs fitted.
The fancy Bike Thing is priced at £299 from www.nippynormans.com and comes pre-drilled with the complete wiring kit and fasteners.