Furygan Coburn jacket goes back to the '70s
This new retro jacket from French manufacturer Furygan is based on the firm's GTO jacket from the 1970s, using the same shoulder design and quilted red lining.
The jacket might look retro, but it has plenty of features right at home in 2017. The jacket features a breathable Coolon lining as well as Furygan's Skin Protecting internal lining. Protection is taken care of by D3O CE-certified armour in the shoulders and elbows, with a pocket for a back protector also present.
- MCN Fleet: Yamaha R6 one month away!
- Event: Novice-only trackday with Chris Walker
- Ducati Scramblers available with £500 deposit contribution
- 6 motorcycle gifts you need in your life
- Thinking about temporary insurance?
The jacket is constructed from premium Douglas leather that has been treated to be water-resistant and is triple-stitched in vulnerable areas
The Coburn is available in either brown or black, priced at £394.99.
More info: www.nevis.uk.com