TCX Fuel WP boots offer retro charm with modern protection
The retro-designed Fuel boots from TCX are made from a full-grain leather outer with a waterproof inner membrane to keep the worst of the British summer out. They might look a little old, but the boots are fully CE certified to the latest EN 13635:2015 standard.
- 5 electric bikes that got our attention this year
- Treat yourself: Bargains at the MCN Shop
- In this week's issue: MotoGP 2017 special
- Bike of the day: Triumph Speed Triple 1050
- What used bikes would we buy for £3000?
Despite the buckles on the outside of the boot they're actually secured via a zip on the inside of each boot, although the buckles are adjustable.
The Fuel boots use TCX's Comfort Fit System which allows the boots to be shaped on a mould that reproduces the anatomy of the foot. TCX say this system makes them exceptionally comfortable when used for long periods at a time.