Oxford Toledo 1.0 jacket – perfect for spring
The Toledo 1.0 jacket is an affordable and stylish offering from Oxford. Made from a 600D outer and underpinned by a waterproof membrane, it’s a jacket that offers all-year versatility thanks to its removable thermal liner.
The jacket has lock-open air vents on the front and rear to help on those hot days and features water resistant zips and a storm flap to further help waterproofing when the weather turns sour.
- 2017 5 affordable 125cc bikes for new riders
- MotoGP: Opening night on Channel 5 draws nearly half a million
- Classic 1960’s race bikes burst into life at the MCN Festival
- MCN investigation reveals PCP legal grey area
- Video: Yamaha R6 first ride
There are adjustment straps on the arms and waist to help get a better fit and reflective detailing to help improve visibility.
The Toledo 1.0 jacket is available in either fluro/black or plian black colour options and comes with a recommended price of £109.99, although the MCN shop is currently selling it for £99.99.